Bon Voyage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Voyage

Hope you enjoyed your stay here in the Highlands Jess.

Post some holiday pictures when you get back nice to have some England-shire Surfers in the Northern Territories.

Cheers JB
    Attached Files
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1
    Hope you enjoyed your stay here in the Highlands Jess.

Post some holiday pictures when you get back nice to have some England-shire Surfers in the Northern Territories.

Cheers JB
    looks nice up there did jess see nessy also or was that only after a few beers

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      looks nice up there did jess see nessy also or was that only after a few beers
      He's heading to the celtic heart land first then Nessie on their way back

Comment

That ol' truck of theirs sure gets around!

I've always wanted to drive around Scotland, from way back at school after doing a project on Loch Ness I always hoped one day to make it up there and loaf around for a while.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

I've always wanted to drive around Scotland, from way at school after doing a project on Loch Ness I always hoped one day to make it up there and loaf around for a while.
          i dont need to go to loch ness to see the monster im sure i married her

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

I've always wanted to drive around Scotland, from way at school after doing a project on Loch Ness I always hoped one day to make it up there and loaf around for a while.
            Don't delay! Swing by anytime. I bet there's loads of folk on here who wouldn't mind putting a fellow surfer up for a night or two. Me included!

Dave

Comment

Yes and if all the rooms are booked there's always space for tents and caravans in the garden beer cooler BBQ.

Mandatory fee of a real ye olde England-shire ale.

Comment

Looks great up there, is that your place or somewhere you visited? that'd do for me,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                  Looks great up there, is that your place or somewhere you visited? that'd do for me,
                  It's my front garden Popeye more pictures on the web site of the whole front garden.

Welcome anytime mate.

Comment

Not inviting and scotts to your pad then JB

Glad you met up with Surferjess,sorry i missed him. He was only an hours drive away from me at one point but i was busy and couldn't get away.

Hate people to think we're bad hosts
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                      It's my front garden Popeye more pictures on the web site of the whole front garden.

Welcome anytime mate.
                      Thanks john, you'd probably have to put up with us for good tho cos we would'nt want to come home looking at that view and then the one out my window
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                        Thanks john, you'd probably have to put up with us for good tho cos we would'nt want to come home looking at that view and then the one out my window
                        I was down in Portsmouth during the summer for 4 days 8 1/2 hours by ZZR so we are not as far as it seems my mate from your area comes up quite a lot.

I liked portsmouth did the touristy things visiting all the museums and Forts oh and the Victory etc magic.

Smiffy I just prefer Ye olde beer with bits in to the chemical larger we have.

Mind you there's some good traditionals appearing now so maybe i'd accept the odd clam gathering

Comment

Working...
                        X