Please advise(Tyre size for Rim )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise(Tyre size for Rim )

Help needed, what is max size A/T tyre can put on 15x8 alloy wheel , been on tyre site which recomd'd 31"x 10.5 , but also been told i can put 32"x 11.5 tyres on, CONFUSED.COM ! ! , also anyone experience of Colway C Trax A/T's also are they remoulds , cheers.

Originally posted by becks4x4
    Help needed, what is max size A/T tyre can put on 15x8 alloy wheel , been on tyre site which recomd'd 31"x 10.5 , but also been told i can put 32"x 11.5 tyres on, CONFUSED.COM ! ! , also anyone experience of Colway C Trax A/T's also are they remoulds , cheers.
    do you have a lifted surf or standard????
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      do you have a lifted surf or standard????
      Blimey that was quick, about to have 1.5 body & 2" spring lifts

Comment

Blimey that was quick, about to have 1.5 body & 2" spring lifts
        you could get away with 33 x12.5.although a bit tight after the lift.31x10.5 before
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          you could get away with 33 x12.5.after the lift.31x10.5 before
          Cheers for advise Surf '

Comment

Colway dont have a C trax AT in any size larger then a 32"

If your lifting your truck then make sure you get 33's! Anything else will leave the arches looking empty!

http://www.4x4tyres.com/index.php?sh...ofile=32x11.50

Theres some 32's But i would advise against it!

Like stein said, you may be a bit tight, but you could always just get some Ball joint spacers for an extra 1.5" up front an then slacken the torsion bars down to compensate so you get your 4"

Comment

I'm running a 2" suspension and 1" body lift and 32-11.5's on 8" wide rims fit a treat - never had a rubbing problem even with extreme articulation (no anti roll bars)
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
              X