xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360

anyone else got one on here? i just got mine last week and ive just turned it on today. waiting for games in the post :/
    played forza 2, its a 'buy a cr@p car, do it up, race it then get a better car' type of game.
    i had an old 2.0 litre turbo supra when i borrowed my mates xbox, and it feels quite realistic especially when your just messing about going sideways. like when you give more accellerator it steps out more

that reminds me, has anyone been to a 'drifting' lesson? where you get taught propperly? ive wanted to go but thought they wouldnt be good?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

My old drift toy better than any xbox

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      anyone else got one on here? i just got mine last week and ive just turned it on today. waiting for games in the post :/
      played forza 2, its a 'buy a cr@p car, do it up, race it then get a better car' type of game.
      i had an old 2.0 litre turbo supra when i borrowed my mates xbox, and it feels quite realistic especially when your just messing about going sideways. like when you give more accellerator it steps out more

that reminds me, has anyone been to a 'drifting' lesson? where you get taught propperly? ive wanted to go but thought they wouldnt be good?

Ive got a 360, Had a core on day of release. Just got an Elite the other day... Awesome machines. Upgraded my TV an sound system at the same time too..

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Ive got a 360, Had a core on day of release. Just got an Elite the other day... Awesome machines. Upgraded my TV an sound system at the same time too..
        what games you got? add me to msn and ill play ya some time ppe1700@yahoo.com
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          what games you got? add me to msn and ill play ya some time ppe1700@yahoo.com

I'll sort out the msn an stuff in a few days mate, waiting on a wired router so i can have my 360 conected 24/7

Um games....

Colin Mcrae dirt
          Bioshock
          Halo 3
          Gears of War
          Rainbow 6 Vegas
          Saints Row
          Sega Rally
          Call of Duty 2
          Call of Duty 3
          King Kong
          Quake 4
          Perfect Dark Zero
          Kameo
          Tony Hawks project 8
          Need for speed carbon
          Condemed
          Lego star wars the original trilogy
          Oblivion
          Just Cause
          Viva Pinata
          Splinter Cell double agent
          Amped 3
          Project Gotham 3
          Dead Rising

Thats it.... built a far collection there!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
            My old drift toy better than any xbox

what are they like? how did you have it set up? my mate had one of them - 240bhp, but felt quicker than that tbh. his was lowered on standard rims. and he complained it was a bit snatchy, so he never tried to tame it.
            i had a 325, it was chipped with free flow exhaust. lowered about 40mm on 215 35 18's
            all i had to do to get it sideways was tap the throttle. then i could let the steering go loose in my hand and the wheels would correct to the direction we were travelling. once i had learnt how it handled it was so easy. there was a one way street with wooden posts either side of the single lane, with a bend. i drifted all the way round the bend, and used my drivers mirror to give me info on what to do with the steering to make sure i didnt clip the posts.
            used to go to industrial estates quite a lot. soon as it rained lol. no other cars, no houses, just roundabouts. just over 2 laps i did of this roundabout. you get to a point that you just feel it, its hard to explain
            Attached Files
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

They go sideways for fun a set of old wheels and some part worns on the back give a couple of hours of great fun.
              They are easily tuned to 300bhp with no internals required. cat bypass, swapout the wing mounted intercooler for a front mounted one, 555 injectors, uprated fuel pump and a boost controller.

That beemer looks very nice I love the eyebrows.
              Brian

Comment

My brother has a 360 and when hes not here i get to play halo 3 online its a great game. his gamertag is captinbeefheart if you wanna team up when you get online.
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

whats better the 360,wii or the ps3 coz at the mo at makro if you buy a ps3 and two games you get a psp free.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                    whats better the 360,wii or the ps3 coz at the mo at makro if you buy a ps3 and two games you get a psp free.

Tough choice mate, The 360 has a better collection of games on it at the moment, But its been out longer so i would expect that.

The PS3 has a fairly limited an poor collection of games at the moment but that will probably change, But it does have a Blu ray player which seems to be taking off vs. HD DVD, Most companys havent even bothered with HD DVD.

If i was looking for more of a 'all round' entertainment machine, Id go PS3, Especially with Makros offer.

But Im an Xbox 360 guy! Great games, Great online service (from my 1 month trial! ) great controllers an well..... Its got Gears of War on it! One of the best games ever.

EDIT: Didnt spot Wii as an option! Great machine, It a different league to the 360. Peter moore the xbox bloke (hes quit now) Once said that he can see the xbox 360 and nintendo Wii in every household. For the price of a PS3 you could get a 360 an a wii!

Comment

has to be the ps3 by far the better machine although limit on games, the graphics are far more superior to the xbox. as for the wii it's good for an atari type games machine, but it will eventually become a thing of the past as the ps3 is also wireless to a point. also the ps3 has an in built wireless modem and has not prob connecting. this may also help you
                      http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/gamesconso...9289824,00.htm

Comment

i got a wii , the graphics are real $$$$ but im not really a gamer anyway, we usually play sports and other party type games , which are really good after a few tins
                        Grant

Comment

get the ps3 mate.
                          i turned my ps2 into a propper little machine, playing copied / downloaded games, avi files, mp3s and also running mega drive, commodore 64 and snes emulators so i could play all the classics. it seems you should be able to do this with the ps3 too. i didnt buy it because of the price it is right now. but you could sell the poospe.

xbox has a lot better games, and if your going to buy one make sure its the latest one out the shops. the old ones have overheating issues because of the poor air ventilation and their triple core 3.2ghz cpu (and GPU sits right next to it under the cd rom drive!)
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i have ps3,not many games yet but they are comin,and by the shed load!get it u will love it,and does soooo many things

Comment

well makro are doing the ps3 for £325 with the free psp.add vat on top.and two games @£30.00 each.is that a good price?????
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X