@apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @apache

hi m8 this the best i could do with firecrews stickers idea perhaps you can see if anything else can be done to it as im not very good with paint or photo shop
    Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 December 2009, 05:54.

thats good mate

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      thats good mate
      thanks m8 trying to get it right was a headache for me but still i tried

Comment

It's a DENNIS
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Looking good Will but you give us more of a headache than doing that pic gave you..
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            Looking good Will but you give us more of a headache than doing that pic gave you..
            oh cheers m8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              It's a DENNIS
              RS if I'm not mistaken....as used in Devon, not any more MAN's now - I believe Cornwall are still using Mercs arn't they?
              never mind.....there was a time when most fire appliances were called Dennis!
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                It's a DENNIS
                yeah its a dennis but i took that off well done that woodzie

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                  RS if I'm not mistaken....as used in Devon, not any more MAN's now - I believe Cornwall are still using Mercs arn't they?
                  never mind.....there was a time when most fire appliances were called Dennis!
                  my old man use to make them in totton or calmore in southampton

Comment

there you to to prove its a dennis before n after pics

Comment

You did well starting off with a colour photo!

From what I've seen though, a very simple pic has more impact. What do you think of this?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        You did well starting off with a colour photo!

From what I've seen though, a very simple pic has more impact. What do you think of this?

thank you m8 like the lettering but would still like the truck i did if possible dont know if you can try anything else with the fire engine what you think i know your good using paint n photo shop

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                          thank you m8 like the lettering but would still like the truck i did if possible dont know if you can try anything else with the fire engine what you think i know your good using paint n photo shop
                          There's rather a lot of fine detail and fine lines in it. If you could have a bash at removing some detail and thickening the lines it might work, otherwise it will probably break up or distort when you try to appy the sticker to the truck.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                            There's rather a lot of fine detail and fine lines in it. If you could have a bash at removing some detail and thickening the lines it might work, otherwise it will probably break up or distort when you try to appy the sticker to the truck.
                            yeah i was thinking that m8 ive just sent you a pm also i will have another go also

Comment

ok ive tried again what you guys think now does this look better?

Comment

Working...
                              X