I think the baby will survive mr price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the baby will survive mr price

The pully arrived yesterday from gamesdawn (a very very nice man) and i try'd it on, theres just the hint of play so i think it'll be ok, anyway i've a cunning stunt to perform on it when it's all bolted up, basicly i'm designing and building the------ drumroll------WOBBEL'Y PULLY EARLY WARNING SYSTEM DEVICE, Yes!!! for the prince'ly sum of next to f**kall you tooo can have this "must have" system installed in your presious ride, this device has got to be a must for all would be mechanics who dont know WTF their doing,
    forget about torqueing "that" bolt up, from now on the ultra bright LED will let you know well in advance before the $hit (or pully) hit's the fan,
    Soon on sale in the surf shop for the bargin price of ,,,well,, nothing,

Ya can tell i'm bored f**king ridgid cant ya
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE
    The pully arrived yesterday from gamesdawn (a very very nice man) and i try'd it on, theres just the hint of play so i think it'll be ok, anyway i've a cunning stunt to perform on it when it's all bolted up, basicly i'm designing and building the------ drumroll------WOBBEL'Y PULLY EARLY WARNING SYSTEM DEVICE, Yes!!! for the prince'ly sum of next to f**kall you tooo can have this "must have" system installed in your presious ride, this device has got to be a must for all would be mechanics who dont know WTF their doing,
    forget about torqueing "that" bolt up, from now on the ultra bright LED will let you know well in advance before the $hit (or pully) hit's the fan,
    Soon on sale in the surf shop for the bargin price of ,,,well,, nothing,

Ya can tell i'm bored f**king ridgid cant ya

Another warning light??

You'll be needing a alternator up-grade soon, or a third battery at least!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
      The pully arrived yesterday from gamesdawn (a very very nice man) and i try'd it on

Oooeerrr Missus
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
      X