X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    is it norfolk/suffolk

my lovely!!!
    Got it in one I went to Ipswich Bramford for a week with a day in Norfolk and a day on a mates boat down the orwell visiting all the ports it was magic.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      We'll have to return the favour and send an English person to Scots land....that should even the balance, oh hang on, Carl's coming down to Cornwall this weekend.....hmmmmm, we'll need more exportees.....

SurferJess is up here at the moment!! He's just been on the phone. He's heading to Fort William i think. So he'll be heading your way JB.
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
        SurferJess is up here at the moment!! He's just been on the phone. He's heading to Fort William i think. So he'll be heading your way JB.
        Kettles on

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
          Smiffy

Jess arrived this afternoon had a great crack they are off to explore the North West tommorrow.

Cheers JB

Comment

My sister's having a baby in february, technically that will be another english in the aberdeen!! (i think.... even if the dad's scots)

hmmmm.... now i've confused myself!!... think it will be 3/4 scots??... erm... or will it be 1 1/2??
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              My sister's having a baby in february, technically that will be another english in the aberdeen!! (i think.... even if the dad's scots)

hmmmm.... now i've confused myself!!... think it will be 3/4 scots??... erm... or will it be 1 1/2??
              Scotlish?

What will our baby be then? I'm from Reading and Jo is from Pontllanfraith.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                What will our baby be then? I'm from Reading and Jo is from Pontllanfraith.

My other half's from Reading and our three kids are gobby !

but that might be due to the fact that they'll be 15 next month .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

I think the baby may be known as Norse of the border

Comment

Working...
                  X