taking the p**s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b19aus
    Being of the not dun that b4 club, what do I have to do?
    I got a stainless system for £230 from Pipecraft in Basildon. Did an excellent job. Get 1.

Comment

Got a complete custom made stainless system for £290. Exiting just behind the rear wheel for offroading purposes- methinks you're being ripped off!

Comment

Little story about quick-fit, this is honestly true to the best of my knowledge unless i've got something very wrong, i was chattin to one of the people involved in the quick fit waiting room when it happened.

I was in my local quick-fit gettin a price on exhaust for a volvo 440, while i was waitin for them to get it on the ramp and have a look there was a woman with a mondeo and another guy with a different car, but same size tyres, they both bought full sets of 4 identical tyres, the woman paid first and was charged over £500 for her tyres, around 10 minutes later they bought the other guys car off the ramps and charged him just over £300 for an identical set of tyres. Needless to say i got my exhaust elsewhere and I simply wouldn't go back to quick fit for anything now.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Little story about quick-fit, this is honestly true to the best of my knowledge unless i've got something very wrong, i was chattin to one of the people involved in the quick fit waiting room when it happened.

I was in my local quick-fit gettin a price on exhaust for a volvo 440, while i was waitin for them to get it on the ramp and have a look there was a woman with a mondeo and another guy with a different car, but same size tyres, they both bought full sets of 4 identical tyres, the woman paid first and was charged over £500 for her tyres, around 10 minutes later they bought the other guys car off the ramps and charged him just over £300 for an identical set of tyres. Needless to say i got my exhaust elsewhere and I simply wouldn't go back to quick fit for anything now.

Thats just madness aint it mate. I hate the idea of people gettin totally shafted for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            Thats just madness aint it mate. I hate the idea of people gettin totally shafted for nothing.

So after paying £53 for the tailpipe, it arrived first thing this morning, instead of Mon, so shot round local exhaust centre where fitter sorted it out for a tenner.
            Well happy..................going round to Ole Lardyarse on Mn morning to tell him what for!
            Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Nice One!
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
              X