I'm SO angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm SO angry.

So here it is. I get a call from this Northern guy yesterday asking about my Defender that I've got up for sale. He leaves me a message and tells me to call this number.

So tonight I call this number and some bird answers the phone. I asked about this guy who called and she says "oh that's me dad", and goes and gets this bloke.

"Hello", he says.

"Hi", I says, "You called me yesterday on my mobile and left a message on my phone to call this number".

"No", he says, "that wasn't me, it was my mate".

So I said, "well why has he given me your number then?", to which he replies, "well he doesn't know much about motors, so what's the bulkhead like?"

So I said, "well where did you get the add from the magazine or Milweb?", to which he replies,

"look, let's just leave it shall we, lets just leave it, too many questions!" and then fuc*ing hangs up on me.

I couldn't believe the ignorance of this ar*e wipe. I call this number that I've been asked to call, when I do I get this guy on the other end who says it's not him that wants the motor but his mate who doesn't know much about vehicles anyway, then when I ask a few questions, like you do when you get someone on the phone who isn't actually the guy who called you in the first place, you get pure ignorance and have the phone put down on you!!

I was so angry I had to compose myself for two minutes, then I called this guy back and gave him both barrels, not sparing the ignorant cu*t, wan*er, fuc*er and all other swear words I could think of calling him. he was saying something in the background to me, but my mouth was on a one way mission to speak my mind.

I then hung up on him. I'm hoping this mate of his will call me again, and I will give him the same. Fuc*ing tw*t.

So what is the bulkhead like then?

Comment

and breathe lol ,im sureu cud find sumthin intrestin to do with his number??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
        and breathe lol ,im sureu cud find sumthin intrestin to do with his number??

You bet. It's going up in every dodgy toilet I ever come across, salami anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          So what is the bulkhead like then?

The bulkhead is very good actually, no rust whatsoever. Solid as a, well, rust free bulkhead..

Comment

There's dickheads like that all over the auction, as breakdowntruck said order him up a couple of ton of manure,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
              There's dickheads like that all over the auction, as breakdowntruck said order him up a couple of ton of manure,

I see you have a dark side Ian!!!

Comment

are the outriggers rusty ?? @ as any parts of the chassis been replaced,
                does the air conditioning work lol ie does the windows open
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Is the paint original
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

How much string and sealing wax is holding it together ?
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                      You bet. It's going up in every dodgy toilet I ever come across, salami anyone???
                      more of a savaloy man myself lolol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                        more of a savaloy man myself lolol

You like the hot ones then mate??

And for the rest of you, look and weep.....

By the way, that underside is totally untouched 20yrs old Defender chassis. So the rumours about falling apart from rust are just that, well with mine anyway.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by M35A2; 18 October 2007, 21:07.

Comment

,, you got a fully working Defender wowwww sell it quick!!
                          i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                            pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                              defenders work fine,disco's are skips lol...........
                              and yes v hot pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X