• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veg oil, White spirit & Diesel

ok so i followed someones advice and mixed this up last night:
    15 litres corn oil
    1litre White spirit
    15 litres diesel
    i then drove around last night picking some friends up to go out..
    there is even less smoke from the exhaust
    (i had raised turbo boost to 10psi and there is less smoke from doing this as well)

this morning, truck fired up fine, the odd miss fire but a lot better than just veg and diesel. - i need to replace the glow plugs, so it most likely wont miss with new plugs (from toyota )

(oh and my local BP wont sell me fuel, because in febuary they say i done a drive off :/ i gave over my card, and said my number but he must not have heard me because only the price of the redbul came out on the bank statement. ive asked to send me the details and i will pay it but im still waiting... its his fault )
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

just buy fuel somewhere else
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
      just buy fuel somewhere else
      yeah i did, the other bp round the corner. ive always said i would pay it if they caught up with me, and ive told them if i did that then i will pay, but i want you to give me all the details so i pay the correct ammount and they never bothered. just every time i go in there they give me agro, saying i did a drive off like some chav in front of their customers.
      they are friendly usually, one of them keeps asking me to sell the truck to him. but last time they wouldnt ok the pump i was trying to get to work, so i just got back in the car and drove off
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

go to sunoil !

hi if u r in the west midlands and want to beat the current diesel prices go to sunoils hillcrest business park netherton,dudley price is only 77p ltr the fuel is very good & ive been using it now for 3 yrs without any problems !

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider
          hi if u r in the west midlands and want to beat the current diesel prices go to sunoils hillcrest business park netherton,dudley price is only 77p ltr the fuel is very good & ive been using it now for 3 yrs without any problems !
          cheers mate i try to mix up my own when i have the time.
          oh and everybody:
          LIDL = 49p per litre
          TESCO = 49p per litre
          Corn oil only!!!

get yours while stocks last haha
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Good isnt it
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

yep!
              how will it affect the seals on the pump though? they are already weak but dont leak at all with diesel in.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
              X