bbc news tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbc news tonight

turkey on bout invading iraq well never thought that would happen but the best one n i had to laugh was the bit about switzerland some party there using 3 white sheep kicking out a black sheep now people are calling it racist what ever next wheres it all going to stop.
    if im the black sheep of the family does that mean i can have my family up for saying it.
    its going all to far now racist this racist that.
    black sheep i thought was always the odd one out etc or he's a black sheep meaning he's bad

Cool i can sue now.
    Working at last.......

Comment

The more it carries on, the closer the backlash gets.....
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        turkey on bout invading iraq well never thought that would happen but the best one n i had to laugh was the bit about switzerland some party there using 3 white sheep kicking out a black sheep now people are calling it racist what ever next wheres it all going to stop.
        if im the black sheep of the family does that mean i can have my family up for saying it.
        its going all to far now racist this racist that.
        black sheep i thought was always the odd one out etc or he's a black sheep meaning he's bad
        a black sheep is a saying aint it. it dont refer to black people. may be they should lay off all that weed, then they could think clearly and see they are just being complete knobs, whoever 'they' are.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

they will be saying we cant have black tea or coffee next because its discriminative.
          i dont know many black people but they laugh at this cr@p..

its the same letting in all those illegals and giving them houses and benefit. its them people who make all this rubbish up, i put money on it
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

And why can't we say Golliwogs any more?

It's just a little fella on a marmalade jar!

Comment

I was chatting to a big black guy who is in ops at one of the stores I deliver to. We were chatting about this. He says he wants people to call him a black man, because he IS a black man, the same as he calls people white who funnily enough are white.

It's all going to far.

Comment

i was in a staff room once, where i used to work, and over half the people there were black same age as us. now we were just all chatting having lunch and one of the white boys there, seemed a bit (how can i put it) posh, carefully said what he was saying 'about a coloured bloke' and everyone just pssed themselfs laughing. but being brought up in school, i remember teachers telling us to say coloured and not black. make your mind up hehe

we cant say gollywogs anymore because wasnt that abbreviated?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

are they not called ethnic minority sheep now?
                  www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                    are they not called ethnic minority sheep now?
                    no because otherwise they will be given 4 bedroom houses and put on the government benefit scheme.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                      no because otherwise they will be given 4 bedroom houses and put on the government benefit scheme.
                      A sheep with her own place?

Must tell Graham!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        A sheep with her own place?

Must tell Graham!

mutton say that lol

Comment

Working...
                        X