X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Assistance

Is someone taking the mickey or what?
    I received this email today
    Join Club Toyota for just £55 and receive comprehensive RAC Roadside Assistance.

As a Toyota owner, you can become a Club Toyota member for just £55. This entitles you to comprehensive RAC Roadside Assistance, a saving of over £150* when compared to equivalent comprehensive roadside schemes.

Find out more about Toyota Club here http://www.finance-centre.co.uk/toyo...7&xref=9474316

Comprehensive RAC Roadside Assistance in the UK & Europe

In the UK

- Home start

- Roadside repair/recovery
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Join Club Toyota for just £55 and receive comprehensive RAC Roadside Assistance.

As a Toyota owner, you can become a Club Toyota member for just £55. This entitles you to comprehensive RAC Roadside Assistance, a saving of over £150* when compared to equivalent comprehensive roadside schemes.

Find out more about Toyota Club here http://www.finance-centre.co.uk/toyo...7&xref=9474316

In the UK

- Home start

Yes and if you look at the Ts & Cs they will only allow UK spec Toyotas in the club as well.

Someone don't know what they are doing.

Cheers

Comment

SPOILSPORTS
      I think we should put SKODA badges on our surfs & really get TOYOTA UK really wound up
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

SPOILSPORTS
        I think we should put SKODA badges on our surfs & really get TOYOTA UK really wound up
        How about SASSANYONG instead of Skoda - now that would really upset them cos they are really ugly.

Cheers

Comment

What About Toyota Uk Sucks Window Stickers
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

In the UK

- Home start

More to the point - who sold your personal information to a marketing company.........at a guess it'd be your insurance co. Would the DVLA sell info...? I would guess not but who knows!

Comment

I just searched the forum for info on this 'Club Toyota' I received an e-mail offering me this too?

I am disgusted that non UK toyotas are not included.

I may join and tell them I have a 4Runner, would the RAC know the difference??
              Ian
              One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

I recieved one too. If you have bought any bits from a Toyota main dealers parts counter, you are on their database and get lumped in with all their UK customers. I keep getting offers of a discounted service and the T&Cs say UK models only.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  I recieved one too. If you have bought any bits from a Toyota main dealers parts counter, you are on their database and get lumped in with all their UK customers. I keep getting offers of a discounted service and the T&Cs say UK models only.
                  not on toyata database
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X