Problems with Sigma S30 Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Sigma S30 Alarm

Right, so I have just bought my first Surf - Yippeeee!

One problem - the alarm which works great - is annoying as hell. It beeps whenever I open the door. This is really irritating. Does anybody have a user manual for one of these or knows how the hell they work?

surely they have a website?download the manual?

Comment

Nope, Sigma don't have a dedicated website. You could try their group website http://www.toade.com for more info.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

not sure but this link may help

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/security-16...gma-alarm.html

Comment

Nothing useful yet. Somebody must have one of these alarms/

Comment

try emailing these people, email link on their website http://www.mobilecaralarms.com/
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by MinesGTR
              Nothing useful yet. Somebody must have one of these alarms/
              Well pardon me for trying...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Fatmat to the rescue.....I have the manual you are after in front of me, I'll scan it onto a pc and get a copy emailed over to yourself if you could let me know your email address. if i cant get it done today it will have to be on tuesday next week (away for long weekend) getting muddy.
                cheers
                Mat
                Nut in a Truck

Comment

i got a sigma alarm...had the same probs myself trying to locate a manual.

Comment

If anyone wants a copy of these instructions email me on
                    fat.mat@virgin.net
                    i have saved them in pdf format but the file is to big to add as an attachment (not that adding an attachment seems to work from my pc)

over and out.

Mat
                    Nut in a Truck

Comment

right, thanks for all the help so far.

I just so happen to have got my hand on an original manual to an S30 but it's still no good.

It seems that some functions are only accessible by the dealer with a special code.

Does this sound familiar?

Comment

It may b worth taking it to your local alarm specialst. and if they can't fix it, then get them to replace it with a current model that has local back up, shouldn't cost more than a few hundred quid, but at least you'll have peace of mind
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Don't know about sigma, but with some alarms namely clifford. There's a remote programmable features table in the instruction manual. In the end user manual there's a small table with some of the features in and how to programme them. In the installers manual there's a larger table with details of all the features and options listed. So if you can find an installers manual that may help. It'll be harder to come by as it's still thatcham approved, could well be the same features as an earlier model similar spec sigma alarm which you may be able to find the installers manual for more easily.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Working...
                          X