@apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @apache

looks like i got you a few for the ( save firecrews save lives) on the forum sorry m8 hope you dont mind

have they already been created?
    Last edited by adm_sx; 16 October 2007, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by adm_sx
      have they already been created?

not yet m8 as i couldnt afford some this time round but im sure apache will make some up so you like the idea then

Comment

I think its a great idea, i'm not fully aware of the circumstances in Newquay, but I am aware that the attendance of the aerial was well delayed, and like I mentioned in the other thread all Em' services are under threats of cuts and cost saving measures.

I will also have a root through some old stored images and see if i cant dig out some fire appliance pics

If one is made i will buy one at that price, and I am fairly sure that by putting the word out I could get more takers. also if Apache was to make a draft sticker the FBU (Fire Brigades union) may want to support a campaign especially if it results from public interest following the Newquay incident. (only speculation) but I am fairly sure there are enough fire fighters with an interest in 4x4ing or cars in general to purchase a few. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by adm_sx
          I think its a great idea, i'm not fully aware of the circumstances in Newquay, but I am aware that the attendance of the aerial was well delayed, and like I mentioned in the other thread all Em' services are under threats of cuts and cost saving measures.

I will also have a root through some old stored images and see if i cant dig out some fire appliance pics

If one is made i will buy one at that price, and I am fairly sure that by putting the word out I could get more takers. also if Apache was to make a draft sticker the FBU (Fire Brigades union) may want to support a campaign especially if it results from public interest following the Newquay incident. (only speculation) but I am fairly sure there are enough fire fighters with an interest in 4x4ing or cars in general to purchase a few. Just a thought.

best have a word with apache dont know if he can or will do that many but worth a try i never thought it would get off the ground but glad the interest is there all that from a thought n thats dangerous for me lol

Comment

i will see the local stations around here to see if anyone wants any.

What it may pay to do is to get a design sorted and then get the numbers of how many want them and then see what discount can be got for a large amount to be made and go from there
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              i will see the local stations around here to see if anyone wants any.

What it may pay to do is to get a design sorted and then get the numbers of how many want them and then see what discount can be got for a large amount to be made and go from there
              yeah i would rich but i aint that good with piantshop pro as apache seems to be then i would have to get it right but i know the idea i want

Comment

apache hows this pic m8 best i could do
                Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 December 2009, 05:54.

Comment

or is this one better m8
                  Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 December 2009, 05:54.

Comment

Working...
                  X