norfolk offroad regular dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norfolk offroad regular dates

I know this should be in the offroad section but just to make sure every one see's it and has their say I will open it up here then put the final outcome on the offroading section.
    Firstly thanks to everyone who came along on sunday it was good to see you all,and to Jotto and Jenny for the hospitality and hangover on saturday.

Ok so whats this all about well seeing as norfolk is a popular veneue how about setting up some regular dates for next year and maybe a camp out in the summer?

So have a think about it. Would once every 3 months on the 1st sunday of the month work for you? Or would you like to able to go more often.

Camping is not a problem althrough with no running water and only 1 loo facilaties are shall we say a bit primative.

The offroading fees are £30 per vehicle per day.
    So have a look at your work scheduals and work out what dates work for you and we will go from there.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

sure - interested in coming
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

the shirlster and i would be interested as weve never been there before.so we would go along with whatever dates the majority pick.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

i would sure like to get to more of these meets so i would be up for at least 1 of them sumo.
        Just one thing tho and i don't mean to speak out of turn or anything tho but if the people who organise other meets during the year give you the date of the meets they organise then perhaps some of the dates can be organised accordingly so people may have the chance to go to a couple of differant meets instead of any dates clashing.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          i would sure like to get to more of these meets so i would be up for at least 1 of them sumo.
          Just one thing tho and i don't mean to speak out of turn or anything tho but if the people who organise other meets during the year give you the date of the meets they organise then perhaps some of the dates can be organised accordingly so people may have the chance to go to a couple of differant meets instead of any dates clashing.

Your not speaking out of turn at all m8. That exactly the thing I want to avoid,Norfork is the kind of place that will fit in around everything else.

As I will have the time to put together some form of calender for offroading events,let me know when and where your event is taking place and I wil put it all togeher.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Great idea..

Would definitely be interested.
            Camping too would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              Your not speaking out of turn at all m8. That exactly the thing I want to avoid,Norfork is the kind of place that will fit in around everything else.

As I will have the time to put together some form of calender for offroading events,let me know when and where your event is taking place and I wil put it all togeher.
              Hiya.The RTTS is will be on either the w/end 5th 6th or 7th or the 12th 13th 14th of Sept next year depending on when the kids are back to school.I'll look forward to getting up to Norfolk sometime next year
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X