@ The Lovely Boyo & Chillitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ The Lovely Boyo & Chillitt

Guys - ProComp just called me to say that there is no stock of ES9000s - so my options are:

Cancel the work or
    Take the ones off the 2.4 and put them onto the 3.0 - but then, will the ones that come off the 3.0 (I think they are +2") fit onto the 2.4 with the L/C springs????? It has to go to Wales to live on the 26th you see.....

What do you think???

(I've cancelled the order from ProComp)
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Has Tony got any? Or wosname gear to go or whatever he's called... you know-oop north somewhere...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      Has Tony got any? Or wosname gear to go or whatever he's called... you know-oop north somewhere...
      gearedtogo?
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        gearedtogo?
        Thats the fella!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just looked at their site and they have the logo, but don't show it as a product in their list - which is a little odd....

Tony - if you read this thread - have you got a pair of ES9000 +4"??

I'm going to be travelling from about 15:00 UK time today and won't be back online until tomorrow....

Comment

I have +2" shocks fitted with L/C springs, and I done the Strata OK. Had ARBs on too!

Who the feck is buying all the Pro-comp shocks then?
            They are cheaper in the U.,S. and you can get four in yer suitcase.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              I have +2" shocks fitted with L/C springs, and I done the Strata OK. Had ARBs on too!

Who the feck is buying all the Pro-comp shocks then?
              They are cheaper in the U.,S. and you can get four in yer suitcase.

Cool - in that case then, we'll (we, like I'm going to be able to be there..) will do the L/C springs, and maybe the body lift???

I have to take the A bar and spots off, and work out how to get the inclinometer out, and the two GPS antennae on the dash have to come out too.....all before 17:30 - gonna be a busy day tomorrow.....cos this has to be done before I drop the truck off at Chillitts tomorrow night in preparation for the weekend of liftage...

Couldn't get them over, I'd be past my weight allowance on the way home.....otherwise I'd be bringing a few sets across...

Comment

Tony's started stocking another brand (name escapes me right now) but he reckons they're much better quality than ProComp.

Lets face it, they cant be worse!!!

Might be worth giving him a bell.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Tony's started stocking another brand (name escapes me right now) but he reckons they're much better quality than ProComp.

Cheers Andy - I'll have to call him tomorrow when I land...but so far, looks like I'll survive - or pull the old ones off the 2.4, and leave that with +2" - which kind of works for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

He has the TJM shocks.......They cost a little more though
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I hessitate to say this, because I know i'll set certain members off, but If you can't all the bits off before you come round here with it,I'm sure I can I can prise a few bits off before the weekend for you.
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        I hessitate to say this, because I know i'll set certain members off, but If you can't all the bits off before you come round here with it,I'm sure I can I can prise a few bits off before the weekend for you.
                        Charlie - you're a star!!!

I'll do my best tomorrow pm and see how far I get!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                          He has the TJM shocks.......They cost a little more though
                          Thats the fellas...

Might go that way for my fronts cos my rear procomps are very shabby...
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hey Mudsurfer, Do you know if its a body or suspension lift thats already fitted to your new one?

Comment

Just suspension I think....

Comment

Working...
                              X