Bit Of Bling !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    and is the blue on the wheels,paint or anodized?any laquer comin off?and wot size are they?
    there not for swap lol

its the machos[mud tyres] on white rims for swap lol
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      whats it like andy ?? not a rusty old thing is it cant be putting non shiney stuff on my truck lol

got a nice shiney one here think it pulls about 5 ton+ [present from val

rod will keep you in mind
      It's not new and shiney, and can't send you pics until I get home....why you getting rid of the one that Val gave you?????
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        It's not new and shiney, and can't send you pics until I get home....why you getting rid of the one that Val gave you?????
        i wasnt but .................yours is a better brand lol

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          i wasnt but .................yours is a better brand lol

Let me send some pics when I get home, and get it out of storage and give it a bit of a clean......

the winch rope/wire is brand new and still wrapped, the battery cables are not the ones that came with it, as they are still in the guy's L/R for his new one...but plenty long enough to fit anywhere....and the fairlead is kind of green, to match your truck - perfect!!!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Let me send some pics when I get home, and get it out of storage and give it a bit of a clean......

the winch rope/wire is brand new and still wrapped, the battery cables are not the ones that came with it, as they are still in the guy's L/R for his new one...but plenty long enough to fit anywhere....and the fairlead is kind of green, to match your truck - perfect!!!

lol will keep wheels till you get back

Comment

Working...
            X