3GPP Movie Importer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3GPP Movie Importer Help

Is there any PC tec that can help me please?

I've down loaded a video I made on my mobile phone onto my computer. It says it's a 3GPP (what ever that is) file. It only opens with the Quicktime player. When I've tried to load it into Windows movie player/Pinnacle Expression/InterVideo Win DVD 4 etc they say that the file is not playable. Also when I tried to play it in Windows Movie Maker, it said that one or more codecs were missing. I went online to see if I could load these, but the one I wanted wasn't available.

WTF is happening. I've downloaded video onto YouTube before using the same phone, but now I have a big enough problem just getting it onto my computer (had to take out memory stick and plug it into my printer to download it) so how can I convert the file to a recognised one??

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy

Hi Mate,

AVS video converter from AVS media (http://www.avsmedia.com) converts to and from 3GP (not sure if that's the same as 3GPP but I would think so).

My daughter's phone uses that format and I converted to AVI to run on Media Player. Quality on my PC was not brilliant though.

AVS used to do a trial version, but dont know if they still do.

Hope this helps

Ken
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

there will be something free on www.sourceforge.net that'll convert it. Take a look around on there, there's some very good software.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Hi,
        Just done that Nero, typing in "3GPP converter" in the search brings up 534 results. Should be something there!

Ken
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

All the codecs you could possibly want

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Thanks for the links guys. I will have a look now and see what happens.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              Is there any PC tec that can help me please?

I've down loaded a video I made on my mobile phone onto my computer. It says it's a 3GPP (what ever that is) file. It only opens with the Quicktime player. When I've tried to load it into Windows movie player/Pinnacle Expression/InterVideo Win DVD 4 etc they say that the file is not playable. Also when I tried to play it in Windows Movie Maker, it said that one or more codecs were missing. I went online to see if I could load these, but the one I wanted wasn't available.

WTF is happening. I've downloaded video onto YouTube before using the same phone, but now I have a big enough problem just getting it onto my computer (had to take out memory stick and plug it into my printer to download it) so how can I convert the file to a recognised one??

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy
              VLC PLAYER converts too dont pay for it
              it should be free down load try looking
              www.majorgeeks.com lots of cool stuff there
              www.zdnet.com
              or try to up date your codes from
              www.microsoft.com

if not keep posting i will find them for you
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

or you could try canopus procoder 2 if you can find a legal copy (wink)
                or try this free one Super...im currently using it to conver stuff to put on my n95....free and converts just about anything

Comment

I had a look at most of the links from previous posts, but my antivirus is telling me that these sites are full of red downloads. Don't want to chance downloading a virus. I will have a look at the last two to see what they can do.

Cheers guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X