X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apache
    this one i meant lol

Comment

• Lol at F@t Fecker, no i did mean fire fighter (i'd never be that rude *Grin*), I heard about the Newquay job, and it is having far reaching effects, to the end that my home station in West Sussex is likely to change crewing to make sure the aerial is crewed perminantly,

If you do manage to make that sticker supporting fire crews you can sign me up for one!

Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by adm_sx
        Lol at F@t Fecker, no i did mean fire fighter (i'd never be that rude *Grin*), I heard about the Newquay job, and it is having far reaching effects, to the end that my home station in West Sussex is likely to change crewing to make sure the aerial is crewed perminantly,

If you do manage to make that sticker supporting fire crews you can sign me up for one!

Adam
        You can count me in for one of those (hubby is Aviation FF) and mates hubby is in the county - respect as I couldn't do it.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Lol at F@t Fecker, no i did mean fire fighter (i'd never be that rude *Grin*), I heard about the Newquay job, and it is having far reaching effects, to the end that my home station in West Sussex is likely to change crewing to make sure the aerial is crewed perminantly,

Adam

so you liked it then adam? save firecrews saves lives just something i thought up dont know if it been done before or not so any royalties come to me n firecrews in cornwall lol still has a affect here in cornwall also . i wanted to get a fire engine with it but couldnt find one that was right

Comment

• I like the sentiment, I dont know if it has been done before, I'm sure I can find a few pics of fire engines that may suit, give me a few days though.

All of the emergency services are under threats of cuts and constantly have to make savings, unfortunately accountants can put a cost on a human life... Grr... another bug bear of mine!

Comment

I like the sentiment, I dont know if it has been done before, I'm sure I can find a few pics of fire engines that may suit, give me a few days though.

All of the emergency services are under threats of cuts and constantly have to make savings, unfortunately accountants can put a cost on a human life... Grr... another bug bear of mine!

adam better kep this thread for the stickers but have a look at post @apache by myself

Comment

• Hi Andy,

Can you run me off a couple of stickers in reverse of what you got the last time?
                If you can, let me know how much you need & I'll paypal you asap.

Thanks very much.

Martin.
                Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

• By 'reverse', do you mean negative, or mirror image?
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                    I wouldnt mind a powered by veg oil one please mate
                    Which one? This one?

Comment

• Truckarms

Comment

• can i please have also a web address sticker mate?

just a plain white www.hiluxsurf.co.uk

thanx matey
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
                          I still want the Lemming one done, do you still have the picture file of it Apache? Did send you an e-mail a while back but I don't think I got a reply, either that or I deleted it by accident....
                          Here you go. This OK?

Comment

• Andy can ya do one like this? (only with better writeing than i can do) let me know how much and i'll add it to the cheque and post in the morn,
                            cheers mate. forgot also in red
                            Attached Files
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                              By 'reverse', do you mean negative, or mirror image?
                              Sorry never thought of it being two different ways. If you could get it cut as a negative image that would be great.

Cheers,

Martin
                              Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE
                                Andy can ya do one like this? (only with better writeing than i can do) let me know how much and i'll add it to the cheque and post in the morn,
                                cheers mate. forgot also in red

Comment

Working...
                                X