yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the manual - but this isn'y in it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the manual - but this isn'y in it!

Hello again,

Okay - like I said, cheers for the copy of the manual. I have a little button (not factory fitted) at the righ hand side of the steering wheel, under the blower.

It has "IPF Dual control system" on it, two buttons and a couple of LED's. It also has the words "town" and "drive" on it. I've looked all over the net for what it might be, but all I can find is a sual throttle control for a speed boat!

Any help on this would be great... The only thing I can think of would be a control for the rear fog light - as I can't find this either...

Thanks in advance
    Chris
    Did he just cut me up?

Originally posted by Chris Coutts
    Hello again,

Okay - like I said, cheers for the copy of the manual. I have a little button (not factory fitted) at the righ hand side of the steering wheel, under the blower.

It has "IPF Dual control system" on it, two buttons and a couple of LED's. It also has the words "town" and "drive" on it. I've looked all over the net for what it might be, but all I can find is a sual throttle control for a speed boat!

Any help on this would be great... The only thing I can think of would be a control for the rear fog light - as I can't find this either...

Thanks in advance
    Chris
    Does it have spot lights or HID lights on it?? IPF make lights, could be a switch for those???
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

It does have spots...
      However, they are operated via the light controls. The just come on when full beam is selected.
      Matbe it used to have more? The bull bar is certainly big enough!
      Chris
      Did he just cut me up?

Comment

Its for front spots, they are like the normal headlights, with a dipped and main beam, hense the town and drive positions.

If the ones you have now don't work off it, then the lights probably stayed in Japan and are on the blokes new truck!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bu@@er!

Thanks guys.
          Did he just cut me up?

Comment

Working...
          X