Call off the search!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I can't pay for it online at the mo, cos NatBreast sent me a card reader, that I need the code from to complete online transactions, and it's at home! SO they have to wait till Tuesday for that, and I'll need to work out how to get to Newark on Wed or Thurs evening after work....
    want a lift? (no racing back though... )
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Nice one Andrew. Looks very tidy and CLEAN!!!
      Must be that lovely Blue colour that does it. Good to see its got some stuff done to it as well,that'll give you a head start.
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        want a lift? (no racing back though... )
        That would be fantastic, cheers Charlie!

I'll be home on Tuesday am, then I need to move some stuff into my house, so could you collect me from Leamington station? I'll get a lift to there so I don't have another truck to sort - or - I could leave my 2.4 with you until the 26th???
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

That would be fantastic, cheers Charlie!

I'll be home on Tuesday am, then I need to move some stuff into my house, so could you collect me from Leamington station? I'll get a lift to there so I don't have another truck to sort - or - I could leave my 2.4 with you until the 26th???
          Plenty of room here, got no lodgers for a couple of weeks.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            3.0L..........2.4......................3.0L.............2.4
            5.0ltr.......5.0 ltr.........buy the way andy,$$$$$$ nice truck chap,well done that man.
            Last edited by surfenstein; 12 October 2007, 16:48.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
              5.0ltr.......5.0 ltr.........buy the way andy,$$$$$$ nice truck chap,well done that man.
              Cheers Mark - I'm really pleased with what it looks like - and I didn't pay full price - the guy told me the starter has a slightly noisy bendix - I thought that was a washing machine! Anyway, he knocked a 'few' quid off but said ....

starter motor has a slightly noisy bendix which last for 1 second on starting, as soon as it fires up thats it gone.
              My local mechanic said don't worry about it, it won't play up for a long time yet

So I'll be looking for a new one soon - and get it fitted - other than that, top stuff - 3.0L, four doors and a sunroof - dark colour and BFGs all round - just what I wanted!

Comment

Cheers Mark - I'm really pleased with what it looks like - and I didn't pay full price - the guy told me the starter has a slightly noisy bendix - I thought that was a washing machine! Anyway, he knocked a 'few' quid off but said ....

starter motor has a slightly noisy bendix which last for 1 second on starting, as soon as it fires up thats it gone.
                My local mechanic said don't worry about it, it won't play up for a long time yet

So I'll be looking for a new one soon - and get it fitted - other than that, top stuff - 3.0L, four doors and a sunroof - dark colour and BFGs all round - just what I wanted!

the bendix propably just need a bit of lube on it.i like it very nice looking truck.i might have to nick it.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

the bendix propably just need a bit of lube on it.i like it very nice looking truck.i might have to nick it.
                  You can try little man!!! I'll just put my hand on your head and you can swing away to try and grab the keys!!!!

Comment

You can try little man!!! I'll just put my hand on your head and you can swing away to try and grab the keys!!!!
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hehehehehe - how does one lube a bendix???

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        Plenty of room here, got no lodgers for a couple of weeks.

Nice one - I'll drive it over to you, then we'll go and get the new one - then I'll collect the old one from you on the eve of the 26th....

It may need to be Wed evening, as they'll need the online payment to have cleared before I can go and get it - is that OK????

Comment

Hehehehehe - how does one lube a bendix???
                          take the starter down pull back on the bendix and clean off any crud then use some copper slip,and work the bendix back and forth with your hand until it moves freely.its worked on a few motors that ive had.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

take the starter down pull back on the bendix and clean off any crud then use some copper slip,and work the bendix back and forth with your hand until it moves freely.its worked on a few motors that ive had.

Hmmm - something tells me I might be needing some help - none of that made any sense, and I still don't understand how a washing machine fits in there.....

Comment

Nice one - I'll drive it over to you, then we'll go and get the new one - then I'll collect the old one from you on the eve of the 26th....

It may need to be Wed evening, as they'll need the online payment to have cleared before I can go and get it - is that OK????
                              Yep, that's cool
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hmmm - something tells me I might be needing some help - none of that made any sense, and I still don't understand how a washing machine fits in there.....
                                you know where i am mate.anytime.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X