Mot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot

Well, Tony is at this mo getting my MOT done, and I'm sat playing on his PC.

Tell you what, he's got a very fancy big monitor! Not sure whether his eyesight is fading (poor chap - hope he put all my wheelnuts back on) or wether he's just bleedin loaded.

Got my Warn hubs on. and very nice they are too!
    Last edited by Apache; 12 October 2007, 13:43.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Well, Tony is at this mo getting my MOT done, and I'm sat playing on his PC.

Tell you what, he's got a very fancy big monitor! Not sure whether his eyesight is fading (poor chap - hope he put all my wheelnuts back on) or wether he's just bleedin loaded.

Got my Warn hubs on. and very nice they are too!

n dont mess with the skull i'll know bout it ya know lol

Comment

good luck with mot andy
      whens he want me to pick up wheels ??
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

dunno mate. They're still in the back of the truck incase MOT man sees red with my new ones. Tony's gonna tell him I've just bought the ones in the truck but didn't have a chance to swap them over yet

<edit> Just called Vicki and she will PM you the bank details when she's finished dyeing her hair. I'll ask Tony when you can pick up the wheels when he gets back.
        Last edited by Apache; 12 October 2007, 13:54.

Comment

Ask him if he's seen my email yet

I take it the email form on his site works? If not, I'm fully paid up again now so can PM

Comment

dunno mate. They're still in the back of the truck incase MOT man sees red with my new ones. Tony's gonna tell him I've just bought the ones in the truck but didn't have a chance to swap them over yet

<edit> Just called Vicki and she will PM you the bank details when she's finished dyeing her hair. I'll ask Tony when you can pick up the wheels when he gets back.

How come the MOT man might see red over the new ones? Do they stick out the arches a fair chunk or rub?

Comment

No rubbing, but the carcass of the tyre sticks out about 3". Passed with flying colours anyway.

Comment

No rubbing, but the carcass of the tyre sticks out about 3". Passed with flying colours anyway.
                congrats m8 hoping mine will pass but knowing tony it will all be sorted

Comment

Has Vicki bought a 3rd gen??
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

MOT chaps couldn't give a toss how much they protrude from the body. That's for the police to pick on.

Comment

Working...
                    X