Professional Resprays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer

I was looking at that one this morning!!

I still think you should get a 3rd gen an mod it!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      I was looking at that one this morning!!

I still think you should get a 3rd gen an mod it!!
      nah - if I get a 3rd gen I might be a bit precious about it, but this is just another hard case 2nd gen that I know the limits of and what I can get away with....so looks good to me..
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

nah - if I get a 3rd gen I might be a bit precious about it, but this is just another hard case 2nd gen that I know the limits of and what I can get away with....so looks good to me..

Fair enough mate!! Im sure it'll look smart when its all finished!!

Fancy swapping insides of your 2 door with mine

Comment

Fair enough mate!! Im sure it'll look smart when its all finished!!

Fancy swapping insides of your 2 door with mine
          What bits do you want? You can have the insides of the new one (If I get it) as I've bought a Recaro Interior off eBay - or, you can give me £20 (the deposit I gave the guy with the Recaros) and you can pay the other £130 and get them from Crystal Palace...

Comment

What bits do you want? You can have the insides of the new one (If I get it) as I've bought a Recaro Interior off eBay - or, you can give me £20 (the deposit I gave the guy with the Recaros) and you can pay the other £130 and get them from Crystal Palace...

All im after is two front seats and the complete rear bench. All ive got is gray seats and im DESPERATE for black an gray!!!

If you can help me in anyway mate.... i would be sooooooo greatful

of course im willing to put money into the deal. aswell as my grey seats if you need them to put in anything.

EDIT: Just seen the the blue one youve made an offer on is just gray like mine. The place in crystal palace... is that a front and back or just front seats?

Comment

All im after is two front seats and the complete rear bench. All ive got is gray seats and im DESPERATE for black an gray!!!

If you can help me in anyway mate.... i would be sooooooo greatful

of course im willing to put money into the deal. aswell as my grey seats if you need them to put in anything.

EDIT: Just seen the the blue one youve made an offer on is just gray like mine. The place in crystal palace... is that a front and back or just front seats?
              The guy is CP has got some Recaros - full set, but the drivers seat needs to be fixed, the cloth has come away on the edges and needs to be sorted, so £150 for the full set is what I got it down to - already paid £20 holding deposit....

Comment

The guy is CP has got some Recaros - full set, but the drivers seat needs to be fixed, the cloth has come away on the edges and needs to be sorted, so £150 for the full set is what I got it down to - already paid £20 holding deposit....

How bad has it come away?

An Where is crystal palace My knowledge of where anything is, is well shocking!!!

Comment

An Where is crystal palace My knowledge of where anything is, is well shocking!!!

se london
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

You've got mail!

Oh - and CP is on the edge of London village....

Comment

You've got mail!

Oh - and CP is on the edge of London village....

Got your email mate Cheers!!

Do you have any contact details for the bloke with the seats?

an Am i going to be pi$$ing on your parade if i got them?? You sure you dont have a need for them??

Comment

Working...
                      X