Time for the farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for the farm

I aint safe to be left on my own, i had to get me sons car in the garage and thought it wont hurt the surf to start her up and back out across the road with no rad on, wont be on long enough to get hot, when i got out and saw the streak of red oil across the road i remembered the ATF pipes were disconnected, dumped the contents of my gearbox in my pit and right across the road, time for the men in white coats to take me to that happy place
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Hey trev .....where is that song
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
      I aint safe to be left on my own, i had to get me sons car in the garage and thought it wont hurt the surf to start her up and back out across the road with no rad on, wont be on long enough to get hot, when i got out and saw the streak of red oil across the road i remembered the ATF pipes were disconnected, dumped the contents of my gearbox in my pit and right across the road, time for the men in white coats to take me to that happy place

Oh dear Ian, sorry, but it's got to be done........
      Attached Files

Comment

yoh ian judging by your posts lately seems like a bad case of oldtimers disease
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          sorry, but that made me laugh...alot!

thought you had a manual for a second did ya?!?!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

perhaps twice,

i shouldnt joke,went to go home and just sat in the damm thing revving it and thinking"why wont it move"

hint to me

they all go better when they are in gear
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
              perhaps twice,

i shouldnt joke,went to go home and just sat in the damm thing revving it and thinking"why wont it move"

hint to me

they all go better when they are in gear
              i went ot pull away from the taxi rank today (on a slight hill at the station) and wondered why i was rolling backwards....tip....start the car before trying to pull away!!!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                sorry, but that made me laugh...alot!

thought you had a manual for a second did ya?!?!
                I think Ian needs to read the manual before doing anything else
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                X