Possibly Selling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly Selling.

Thinking of selling my 3rd Gen now that I have had all the bits that need doing to it.

It flew through MOT on Sat with just an indicator bulb required. It has 123000KMS on the clock so about 77K miles?

Has a big dual stainless steel exhaust...and I mean big.

I have some parts that I intended to fit just for my own peace of mind so these will come with the truck. I got them new from Roughtrax.

I live on the East coast but work in Newbury so the only reason I am selling is the huge number of miles I do means it is costing me too much on fuel.

I have just had the front drivers side tyre replaced with new Michelin Synchrone.

Any Questions, just ask.
    [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Originally posted by angusglover
    Thinking of selling my 3rd Gen now that I have had all the bits that need doing to it.

It flew through MOT on Sat with just an indicator bulb required. It has 123000KMS on the clock so about 77K miles?

Has a big dual stainless steel exhaust...and I mean big.

I have some parts that I intended to fit just for my own peace of mind so these will come with the truck. I got them new from Roughtrax.

I live on the East coast but work in Newbury so the only reason I am selling is the huge number of miles I do means it is costing me too much on fuel.

I have just had the front drivers side tyre replaced with new Michelin Synchrone.

Any Questions, just ask.
    What shade of blue, does it have a sunroof, any other bits on it, is it lifted and how much do you want for it?
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      What shade of blue, does it have a sunroof, any other bits on it, is it lifted and how much do you want for it?
      Sorry...light blue, has had a lift...no other diff bits as far as I know..

No idea about price at the mo as I do not know what they go for...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer

youz quick
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
          Sorry...light blue, has had a lift...no other diff bits as far as I know..

No idea about price at the mo as I do not know what they go for...

4" lift - does it have a sunroof??? is it an auto - and do you have some pics???

I've got cash for the right deal......

Comment

Ditto. As Above!!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              youz quick
              I'm in the market, have cash and want a nice new truck!!!!!!

Comment

Sunroof? No, it doesn't have a sunroof but it is an auto and I will get pics up soon.

Comment

Working...
                X