@tonyn plz advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Vehicles driving behind you when it's foggy, tend to be on the ground, not levitating six feet above it!!
    oh behave you lol i said wider not higher lol

Comment

That wheel cover is good for wheels up to 31" but even with a 33" you should still see it....but like you said, it wouldn't hurt to push it a little further out to the sides...
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        That wheel cover is good for wheels up to 31" but even with a 33" you should still see it....but like you said, it wouldn't hurt to push it a little further out to the sides...
        The problem with moving the light out to the sides is the position of the brackets on the bumper. Where they are in the picture Mudsurfer posted is right in the middle of the Y shaped bracket. There isn't enough space further out to the side to fit them.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

gotta go where the bracket lets it
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I have 33"`s on mine and you can see the light in the same position as Mud`s just fine. and yeah you cant move it over because of the bumper fixing bracket! i will post a pic for you when i get home tonight.

Comment

Just bought some too!!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                Just bought some too!!
                ordered mine yesterday n bloke was most helpful n polite should have mine hopefully monday tuesday time

Comment

Ours is under a 33, and at 'sitting in a car height' from behind its fine.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Ours is under a 33, and at 'sitting in a car height' from behind its fine.
                    thanks tony i got them ordered n ill bring them up with me when i come up if that ok n ive just sent you a email m8

Comment

Working...
                    X