maybe surf's cheap or parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUDWAK
    no dont be sorry i did it to myself only way its going to go is in a wheel chair (my spine in crumbling)
    too much hard work tenis elbow hurts a bit too and there is some thing up with my belly it keeps swelling up (move all my organs out the way) not sure what that is yet but i never felt pain like that when that happens its morphine time
    apart from that like i said its cool i dont worry about it
    not working gets up my nose (on the sick for life) and its pants dont know how these dole wallers do it for years on end
    i miss work like mad but iam trying to find some thing of my own but with out the graft this time
    its never over till the fat lady sings
    wow - well, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know - you seem to be handling it very well mate - and I know what you mean about the dole wallers - but most of them are just lazy and selfish, and more often than not have cash in hand jobs and dodge tax...have you thought about online geneology stuff?? My sister does that and gets paid to research peoples family trees and such, and does it all from her flat....or we could convince Surfenstein and the rest of em on here to sell their stuff and you could handle the online store - you might want to ask Jotto and Koi re the shop stuff for here too......just a thought....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

at this mo iam in talks with a firm about making chorme snorkles and mirrored stainless i made one out and got to see a guy at the end of this mounth about making just 1 to show around but the template will be made from that 1
      hopfully its NOT going to be very costly but we will see
      i can not read and wright very well so paper work is out of the question
      iam from a very industral famerly know lots of pepole in sheffeild steel industery its the bluddy UK its price's are going throw the roof on every thing
      but got to take life on the nose or its not worth liveing
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
      X