Messin' around on MS paint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messin' around on MS paint!

Right, how many of you lot have messed around on paint with pics of your trucks? After seeing pirate-storms thread on Surfensteins truck, Thought i would have a go!!!

i had to make the tyres up out of a cr*p pic an sit them a little bit lower to represent to soon to be fitted lift

So, what you think? ( other then tacky )

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Right, how many of you lot have messed around on paint with pics of your trucks? After seeing pirate-storms thread on Surfensteins truck, Thought i would have a go!!!

i had to make the tyres up out of a cr*p pic an sit them a little bit lower to represent to soon to be fitted lift

So, what you think? ( other then tacky )

like it m8 lol could make mine into a bigger truck also lol

Comment

Hehehehehe!!

Cartoon spotlights!

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        like it m8 lol could make mine into a bigger truck also lol
        Its great fun

Plus its nice to see how its going to look.... Cant wait!!

Comment

Hehehehehe - that's funny, looks like something from Joel Veitch (www.rathergood.com) the guy that did the Maestro ads with the kittens in them!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Hehehehehe!!

Cartoon spotlights!
            Good eh? Ive got a set of spotlights to go on the bumper.... an thats what they look like

But theres a bit of an old spotlight i cant get out, so i aint fitted them yet!

Comment

if stein had given me pic of each of his n shirls truck same distance apart i prob could have got the pic i did right but never mind i couldnt get steins down to fit but i tried lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                if stein had given me pic of each of his n shirls truck same distance apart i prob could have got the pic i did right but never mind i couldnt get steins down to fit but i tried lol

They can be awkward to get set up!! Problem comes with too much alteration... the pictures become pixelated blocks of cr^p

Comment

yeah thats the prob if you play around with the pics to much i cant seem to get on with paint. but paintshop pro is ok

Comment

photoshop 7 or better is best for that sort of thing
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Old question I suppose , but how do you rate your roof mounted spotlights

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                        Old question I suppose , but how do you rate your roof mounted spotlights

I love them mate!! Looks more in keeping with the surf then roof bars with holes drilled in them. Keeps the level low to. Ive got a sunroof and they fit perfectly around it. I think they are about £100 from www.direct4x4.com ...

Well worth it!!! one of the biggest and cheapest mods ive done.

Comment

They do look good.... I'm thinking hard about a set, does your sunroof have the toyota plastic wind deflector fitted (the big smoked perspex thing). Cheers

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Hehe. My truck looks bigger than that without any photo touchups
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                              They do look good.... I'm thinking hard about a set, does your sunroof have the toyota plastic wind deflector fitted (the big smoked perspex thing). Cheers
                              It used to, The pod sits in almost the exact same place as the old visor.

an Apache.... Technically, When mines finished they should both be the same height!!

Comment

Working...
                              X