4x4 highlighted in the death of a kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 highlighted in the death of a kid

Just had on the news that a guy high on drugs got 13 years for killing a young kid while driving a 4x4 but the way they made a point of he was driving a 4x4 was out of order.He could of been driving any vehicle but no because it was a unroadworthy 4x4 they made a point of saying it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce
    Just had on the news that a guy high on drugs got 13 years for killing a young kid while driving a 4x4 but the way they made a point of he was driving a 4x4 was out of order.He could of been driving any vehicle but no because it was a unroadworthy 4x4 they made a point of saying it
    i heard that on the radio news coming home,he will only do half of that and get out on good behaviour.what the hell is wrong with this country,and like you say rich it tars the 4x4 as a machine of death and destruction.wait till the snow falls then were everyones best friend.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

yeah just like when roads flooded not so long bak
      We were everyones best friend then!
      Last edited by SurfingNow; 10 October 2007, 13:09.

Comment

Yeah, like the other day, i was driving along and saw a guy trying to push a car up a hill to the next laybay by himself. So thought i give him a hand. I pulled up and offered a push. Turned out he was out of petroll and heading for the petrol station. On that note, i pulled the tow rope out the back and offered to give him a tow. It was only about mile or 2 from Smokey Joes up to Chiverton Cross. My boy loved it cos it proved how strong our offroader is. When we got there, i had to fill up anyway, and the guy donated a fiver to diesel.

Comment

you can kill people on a 30mph moped if you hit them just right...or wrong...depends who it is i suppose.

just more media BS. like global warming is BS...where's the feckin heat been since this 'global warming' started. government spun media BS everywhere you turn.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

If its any consolation it was a JEEP. The driver was also high on methadone and god knows what other cocktail of drugs. He had already had an accident and a road rage episode and was driving like a lunatic according to loads of witnesses just a few minutes prior to hitting the child and her mother who lost a leg in the accident. The vehicle had no brakes, It had a massive fluid leak in a brake pipe. If I remember correctly plod said they couldnt remember examining a vehicle as unroadworthy as it was. If it had been a yaris or a pious or a Smart, the result would have been the same. The fact that it was a 4x4 was irrelevant as you all say, but Hey thats our press for you.
            4x4 are evil and tools of SATAN
            Theres terrorists everywhere and they are after you
            Every street corner harbours a dangerous paedophile.

None of it is true but keep saying it and before long everyone beleives it

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
              If its any consolation it was a JEEP. The driver was also high on methadone and god knows what other cocktail of drugs. He had already had an accident and a road rage episode and was driving like a lunatic according to loads of witnesses just a few minutes prior to hitting the child and her mother who lost a leg in the accident. The vehicle had no brakes, It had a massive fluid leak in a brake pipe. If I remember correctly plod said they couldnt remember examining a vehicle as unroadworthy as it was. If it had been a yaris or a pious or a Smart, the result would have been the same. The fact that it was a 4x4 was irrelevant as you all say, but Hey thats our press for you.
              4x4 are evil and tools of SATAN
              Theres terrorists everywhere and they are after you
              Every street corner harbours a dangerous paedophile.

None of it is true but keep saying it and before long everyone beleives it

Bogus

Like that big news event of July 1969.

Comment

Working...
              X