Private offroad track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private offroad track

Just been talking to the MD in the carpark - he was admiring the new tyres. He then started telling me about all the land surrounding our site is ours (its an old MOD site) and I'm welcome to play on it any time!!!

It's full of 45 degree up / down overgrown embankments of about 20ft height, ditches, hillocks, rutted old tracks etc etc, all through woodland or scrub.

CHRISTMAS IS HERE EARLY!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Just been talking to the MD in the carpark - he was admiring the new tyres. He then started telling me about all the land surrounding our site is ours (its an old MOD site) and I'm welcome to play on it any time!!!

It's full of 45 degree up / down overgrown embankments of about 20ft height, ditches, hillocks, rutted old tracks etc etc, all through woodland or scrub.

you lucky, lucky g*t
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

What just you or can we all come.

Comment

I don't suppose it's overun with rabbits too, is it?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

NO WAY!!!!!!

You get to play with cool stuff and use this site at work, and you get to play in their garden????

NOT FAIR!!!!!

Can I come?
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

WOW!COOOOOL!
            day trip?

you will of course need support incase you get stuck no?
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              WOW!COOOOOL!
              day trip?

you will of course need support incase you get stuck no?
              What, like suspsenders - talk to GWH......

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                What, like suspsenders - talk to GWH......
                dont knock it till you have tried it!!!

apache........personal no pay and play site!!!!!

jam with that surf sir!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Check they haven't painted a target on the roof of your truck before you use the site!

Comment

drive through it might find some tree huggers lol

Comment

they just want the mines cleared they were working on before apache joined
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Well I'm gonna go have a play tomorrow lunchtime so if you hear 'KABOOM!' from the Malvern direction you could be right!

I think it will have to remain private - or at least by invitation only so I dont wind up the MD - so start your bribes.....

NOW!!!

Comment

Well I'm gonna go have a play tomorrow lunchtime so if you hear 'KABOOM!' from the Malvern direction you could be right!

I think it will have to remain private - or at least by invitation only so I dont wind up the MD - so start your bribes.....

NOW!!!
                          As an ex artillery man I am used to things going Bang so i would be the perfect buddy to follow you round and spot unexploded fings.
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

NOW!!!
                            Bathams??????

Comment

Went for a brief 10 minute play after work. Nothing really gnarly but good to practice lines etc. Some very tight turns between trees on top of 6ft wide earth bank, deep grass over uneven ground. Some deep ruts etc.

Scared the $$$$ out of a workmate coming down off an embankment at an angle. Only reached about 20 degrees in pitch and roll for goodness sake!

Comment

Working...
                              X