My old chrome bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old chrome bumper

IF!! the rain dies back today im going to get some pics of my bumper to put on Ebay, BUT what do you lot think its worth?

Its in good condition, The lower valance has two holes cut out of it for spotlights... which kinda sucks. But other wise, its a complete package, Indicators, front wheel arch parts in good condition.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by RodLeach
    IF!! the rain dies back today im going to get some pics of my bumper to put on Ebay, BUT what do you lot think its worth?

Its in good condition, The lower valance has two holes cut out of it for spotlights... which kinda sucks. But other wise, its a complete package, Indicators, front wheel arch parts in good condition.

Any ideas?
    mine went for a measly £52 last month including the valance and was spotless
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
      mine went for a measly £52 last month including the valance and was spotless

ah thats not good!!

Im not after a bomb for it... but a few quid would be nice...

Comment

my old grey one went for £500!!! but the numpty messaged me to say that he was only meant to put in a max bid of £50. He put in an extra zero, then when he told his friend the mistake he made, his friend went on e-bay and put a max bid of about £490 to get his mate's bid up to £500. At the end of it all both numpties apologised and recieved negative feedback. Sold it in the end for £50
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
          my old grey one went for £500!!! but the numpty messaged me to say that he was only meant to put in a max bid of £50. He put in an extra zero, then when he told his friend the mistake he made, his friend went on e-bay and put a max bid of about £490 to get his mate's bid up to £500. At the end of it all both numpties apologised and recieved negative feedback. Sold it in the end for £50
          I would have forced them to buy it, E-bay rules a completed bid is legally binding! it might teach them a lesson in future.
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            ah thats not good!!

Im not after a bomb for it... but a few quid would be nice...
            must admit i was expecting more - my own fault i guess for not putting a reserve on it -
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

hmnn, Should i take off the wheel arch bits and offer them seperatly? Or would that just be wasting my time?

Ive also got a stock toyota nudge bar an steps.... steps are such a random thing... they either sell for buckets or for peanuts!

Comment

Working...
              X