Overeating problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overeating problem

I don't know why, but every time I get in my Surf I need to have a KitKat, I have also started scoffing pie and chips on occasions. I see that others have this problem, and wonder whether 2.4 owners only buy them so that we can fit stacks of pasties and sandwiches in the back.

hehe, door pocket currently holds the wrappers from Malteasers, kingsize mars, BP sandwich wrapper, Large packet of Walkers Sensations.....

Only emptied it yesterday.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
      I don't know why, but every time I get in my Surf I need to have a KitKat, I have also started scoffing pie and chips on occasions. I see that others have this problem, and wonder whether 2.4 owners only buy them so that we can fit stacks of pasties and sandwiches in the back.

i don't appear to have this problem with the 3.0, like you say, it must be a 2.4 specific problem... perhaps a little better MPG leave owners a little bit extra cash for snacks?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        i don't appear to have this problem with the 3.0, like you say, it must be a 2.4 specific problem... perhaps a little better MPG leave owners a little bit extra cash for snacks?
        Nope - sorry Matt - I've gotta disagree. My 3.0 is always full of empty wrappers (and they're not all Tony's!!)

Maybe it's something to do with the big grin always on my face when I drive it?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I think you lot are not eating a YORKIE! this will solve the problem
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            I think you lot are not eating a YORKIE! this will solve the problem
            Linda can't! She's a gurl!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Its a man thing
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

i picked up a girl hitch hiker one day...
                after a few miles she said "i've got something between my legs that i know you truckers like"....

she'd only gone and sat on my yorkie!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Oh no she's not..... she's a Lady!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly

Come on folks, do we really need a thread about kit-kats and sandwiches in the Technical section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you not read this,
                    http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=2928

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
                      Come on folks, do we really need a thread about kit-kats and sandwiches in the Technical section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you not read this,
                      http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=2928
                      Well spotted Pete.

As you will see this has been moved to the General section.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X