Loading area dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading area dimensions

I am just about to delve into the surf world and was thinking about picking up a ride on lawnmower at the same time. Can anybody tell me the dimensions of the rear loading area with the seats down. Thanks in advance

(93 model by the way)

Hi m8

Back entrance is tapered wide at bottom 117cm then narrows at top to 94cm. From front seats to back tailgate is 185cm

Wheel arches are the only other thing in the way

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MinesGTR
      I am just about to delve into the surf world and was thinking about picking up a ride on lawnmower at the same time. Can anybody tell me the dimensions of the rear loading area with the seats down. Thanks in advance

(93 model by the way)
      dude, if there's grass growing in the back of your truck...SMOKE IT!!! besides its too small an area for a ride on, just use a strimmer.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        dude, if there's grass growing in the back of your truck...SMOKE IT!!! besides its too small an area for a ride on, just use a strimmer.
        LOL

Comment

Any idea of the height?

Comment

Any idea of the height?
            Sorry forgot to put that ..81cm so you may need to advertise for a gnome with a driving licence to do your garden!

Comment

So will it go in?

What do you think? How much do I have to remove to get it in the back?

Here it is

Have to remove the steering wheel at least I guess.

Comment

What do you think? How much do I have to remove to get it in the back?

Here it is

Have to remove the steering wheel at least I guess.
                measure the height and anything that sticks up over 81cm's take off
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Height-wise you might struggle, it might just go with the steering wheel off. You'll probably need to take off thethe mower blade bit aswell so it goes between the arches.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Working...
                  X