I have a few questions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few questions!!

First of all forgive me if I am asking things that have already been answered a million times but theres a few things I just wanted to get answers to

What is your average MPG/KPG for your surf preferably the 2.4 and any tips on getting good economy??

How does the hard bit work on the suspension, obviously by switching the switch, but what does it actually do to the suspension to make it hard? Also when is best to use or not to use this?

When I got the surf it had no washer bottle would there be any reason to remove this other than it leaked i.e is it because the surf has 2 batteries or something??

Can you stop that annoying bell that goes off if you leave your keys in the ignition and open the door??

that is all for now im sure there was something else but cant remember

Thanks guys and sorry if ive annoyed anyone!!

What is your average MPG/KPG for your surf preferably the 2.4 and any tips on getting good economy??

i was getting about 24mpg from my old 2.4

How does the hard bit work on the suspension, obviously by switching the switch, but what does it actually do to the suspension to make it hard? Also when is best to use or not to use this?

it just stiffens the shocks and is better when towing

When I got the surf it had no washer bottle would there be any reason to remove this other than it leaked i.e is it because the surf has 2 batteries or something??
    probably split like you said

Can you stop that annoying bell that goes off if you leave your keys in the ignition and open the door??

don't know

that is all for now im sure there was something else but cant remember

Thanks guys and sorry if ive annoyed anyone!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Kerry, I'll leave your questions to the more mechanically minded peeps on here, but I've just noticed that you have a chinchilla. I used to breed loads of them years ago before anyone knew what they were. They are lovely pets and can get really tame. Wish I had the time to have one now. I had all colours - grey, black, dark beige, light beige, charcoal. They are also very entertaining to watch.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry
        First of all forgive me if I am asking things that have already been answered a million times but theres a few things I just wanted to get answers to

What is your average MPG/KPG for your surf preferably the 2.4 and any tips on getting good economy?? Between 17-25 depending on weight of right foot

How does the hard bit work on the suspension, obviously by switching the switch, but what does it actually do to the suspension to make it hard? Also when is best to use or not to use this? Solenoids on the top of the shocks, use it on soft on or off road and hard on road and towing, whichever suits you really

When I got the surf it had no washer bottle would there be any reason to remove this other than it leaked i.e is it because the surf has 2 batteries or something?? Don't know

Can you stop that annoying bell that goes off if you leave your keys in the ignition and open the door?? -Yes, try the search "bell"

that is all for now im sure there was something else but cant remember Yes about twice a year!

Thanks guys and sorry if ive annoyed anyone!!To the bloke you pulled out in front of two weeks ago
        hope this helps!
        Last edited by Antshiel; 7 October 2007, 18:18.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

thank you people

Comment

Originally posted by jax
            Hi Kerry, I'll leave your questions to the more mechanically minded peeps on here, but I've just noticed that you have a chinchilla. I used to breed loads of them years ago before anyone knew what they were. They are lovely pets and can get really tame. Wish I had the time to have one now. I had all colours - grey, black, dark beige, light beige, charcoal. They are also very entertaining to watch.

Jacqueline
            i love my little man he brings me so much fun!!
            id be gutted if i ever lost him but he is only 3 so plenty in him yet!
            he is the best pet ever id recommend him as an adult pet to anyone
            think kids should stick with hamsters though, chinchillas are a little delicate

Comment

Working...
            X