No announcement yet.

Look what we found in Penguin's bed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what we found in Penguin's bed !!

Mrs Sumo went into Gareth's (Penquin) room the other day, and found Mary on his bed!!!.

What we need to know is...How did she get there !?

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/e...=unionflag.jpg
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

I'm sorry, I must be a little slow today, but what is it I'm supposed to be looking at? All I can see is a union jack quilt cover.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
      I'm sorry, I must be a little slow today, but what is it I'm supposed to be looking at? All I can see is a union jack quilt cover.
      If you click on the other photo you will see Garth sitting on Mary.. The quilt cover is what he covers mary with at night,he says its to stop the window frosting up,but we know that he dont want her getting cold.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Thank god, it could have been worse

It could have been this
        or this
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          If you click on the other photo you will see Garth sitting on Mary.. The quilt cover is what he covers mary with at night,he says its to stop the window frosting up,but we know that he dont want her getting cold.
          Aha! All now becomes clear. Better pic would have been 'Mary' in the bed with the quilt cover over her. Now that would have been something to see!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Nice...but not as nice as mine....however I dont cover mine with anything.(How cruel am I!!)

IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc106/jofestus_95/mini7.jpg[/IMG]

My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

why'd they build cars too small to even get into?
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
              X