Blackpool Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool Lights

The wife & kids keep asking me to take them through the lights now they are on. I dont mind, but I'm asking if a Surf run like last year is being organised, and if not how about it?

I am informed the lights are on by a friend, as regards a run i dont know
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Had a good turn out last year. All met up at McDonalds and then lined up for photos before the run.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8293402...7594350815474/

Tempted ???? Then see page 2 on the above link. (Page one is Rochdale quarry fun earlier on same day)
      Last edited by Ricksurf; 6 October 2007, 09:00.

Comment

I would love to go but it is just a bit to far for me at the mo
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          I would love to go but it is just a bit to far for me at the mo
          Could anyone arrange a surf train for stormforce to go to blackpool
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I'm seeing CHRIS Ohsupremebeing after so i 'll see whats what for this year.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
              I am informed the lights are on by a friend, as regards a run i dont know
              well they been on all week while party conference on dont your guys have tv up there on news all bally day
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                well they been on all week while party conference on dont your guys have tv up there on news all bally day
                We dont have time for tv, too many IMPORTANT things to be done, saving country and so-forth with all our water, and supplying it.

I clean windows thus strengthening our appearance as a country, when viewed by the other countries of the world scotland will stand out due to my contribution
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

We dont have time for tv, too many IMPORTANT things to be done, saving country and so-forth with all our water, and supplying it.

I clean windows thus strengthening our appearance as a country, when viewed by the other countries of the world scotland will stand out due to my contribution
                  nice one son
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    nice one son
                    so i can hold my head up high, because my angelic actions, have shot others out of the sky, and if that floats your boat , i shall continue juggling my career , with other meaningfull tasks . Im off out for the day , so ill catch all you guys later
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

so i can hold my head up high, because my angelic actions, have shot others out of the sky, and if that floats your boat , i shall continue juggling my career , with other meaningfull tasks . Im off out for the day , so ill catch all you guys later

You started fatherly duties yet Carl?

And can the windows you've cleaned be seen in space? I'm logging into Google Earth now to have a look, you're what, 8' 10", you must be visible too....
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

LIAR . This cant possibly be true, there are no windows in Scotland as far as Im aware.

Windaes maybe, perhaps thats what you clean

Bogus

PS. Has Pops fallen out of a Blackadder script. He seems to be using the word bally a lot lately
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                          You started fatherly duties yet Carl?

And can the windows you've cleaned be seen in space? I'm logging into Google Earth now to have a look, you're what, 8' 10", you must be visible too....
                          Not quite, 6'7" and my windows can be seen from space cos i am the best , fatherly duties begin when sprogg pops oot in january.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Not quite, 6'7" and my windows can be seen from space cos i am the best , fatherly duties begin when sprogg pops oot in january.

Cool - you'll have to let us know how it goes - has Mrs Scunner started to demand weird stuff yet? Have you started to hide in the shed????

I've just seen you on Google Earth!
                            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                              Cool - you'll have to let us know how it goes - has Mrs Scunner started to demand weird stuff yet? Have you started to hide in the shed????

I've just seen you on Google Earth!
                              Yes tootie fruities and spring onions, hiding is a frequent necessity as hormonal outbursts give way to violent actions. Having said that not always without prompting by me. Ive been made to by a small set of steps for her to get in the truck, she no happy
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X