Changed insurance companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed insurance companies

After 3 1/2 years with lifesure i have now changed over to Adrian Flux.

I rang lifesure this morning to tell them that i have now got the bigger tyres and wheels and the new s/s exhaust. They told me that i won't get anything back on the mods if anything happened to the truck.
    I rang Flux and i am now covered for off roading, green lanes and all mods on the truck will be included in the insurance. So if anything happens to the truck then i will get another with the same mods.
    So if anyone who has declared the mods to they're trucks then i would advise checking to make sure that you will get the mods payed for if anything happens to your truck.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Ooh i dont think theyd pay out all the £180 ive payed for my mods.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

thats what Flux are doing for my policy!! All mods like for like, Really happy with them so far... insurance started today, winch bumper is going on either tomorrow evening or sunday afternoon... an then i just need to hassle my uncle to get a date set for the lift.

Comment

The Flux

Gone with Adrian S Flux myself told them about the mods and covered for Green laning etc and saved over £283. Norwich Union wanted £687.00. ASF wanted £379 then Bank charges.Frees up more mods cash

Comment

A.F was only £4 cheaper but when you get like for like cover and off road cover i can't complain.

Lifesure rang me up and said they want £54.47 charges from me which they are getting from my monthly instalments so why the hell do they want more cash from me.I have never had to pay anything on any other policy that was cancelled especially after being with them for over 3 years so they've had more than enough as far as i'm concerned
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I in the AF club top insurance and under £200 for me
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              I in the AF club top insurance and under £200 for me
              Must be OAP discount Pops .
              I am with AF since I bought the Runner . Over £800 cheaper then anyone else . And I made a claim within 3 weeks of policey and no probs . Most Insurance Co's get suspicious of early claims .
              Been with them over 3 years now and policey gets cheaper each year . Now pay £283 inc legal and road rage cover . Road rage cover is for me when I attack the Runner when it breaks down each week , or day as it is at the mo
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Must be OAP discount Pops .
                I am with AF since I bought the Runner . Over £800 cheaper then anyone else . And I made a claim within 3 weeks of policey and no probs . Most Insurance Co's get suspicious of early claims .
                Been with them over 3 years now and policey gets cheaper each year . Now pay £283 inc legal and road rage cover . Road rage cover is for me when I attack the Runner when it breaks down each week , or day as it is at the mo
                dont care what its called mate never made claim since started driving when i was 17
                but old git discount works for me when i see wot the youngun's on here pay that to me is legal day light robbery
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Just insured my new vehicle (see left) and 'cos it's a second car and I've got no no-claims discount to use on it the broker I normally go to wanted over £600 Tried Flux (who I insure the Surf with) and they came up with a quote over £200 cheaper. Guess who got the business
                  Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                  X