I passed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed...

I passed my ADI Part 1 test this morning (Driving Instructor Theory Test) best start working on parts 2 and 3 (the practical tests) now.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Originally posted by nero279
    I passed my ADI Part 1 test this morning (Driving Instructor Theory Test) best start working on parts 2 and 3 (the practical tests) now.
    Congratulations.... i can feel the first ever Surf Driver Training School on it's way, well done
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

sweet nice one dude. i would love to be an instructor. all those just 17 females... hehe
      my instructor used to tell me some stories
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

congratulations dude,nice one.my old driving instructor had a key taped under his glove box that one of his female clients gave him!!!!

didnt see him for ages till i went to see an old friend and they were both at the same place,it was called park pruett,a "hospital" for unhinged people who needed to be sectioned
        funnily enough it is very close to where tonyn lives!!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice one!!

Can't wait to see a Surf driving about with Nero's driving school all down the side!!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

congrats ian !!! perhaps you might be able to give me some tips so i can pass
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
              congratulations dude,nice one.my old driving instructor had a key taped under his glove box that one of his female clients gave him!!!!

didnt see him for ages till i went to see an old friend and they were both at the same place,it was called park pruett,a "hospital" for unhinged people who needed to be sectioned
              funnily enough it is very close to where tonyn lives!!!
              what was the key for? to get him out of that place he ended up?
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

the key was so he could go round and........ ahem..."entertain " the said lady!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

as long as you don't go with "the instructor college" and come down my road 3 at a time doing 3 point turns!...

i'm gonna go out and smack one of them someday!...
                  it's hard to get the truck parked!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Well done dude congrats.

Comment

Congrats Ian, now all you gotta do is learn to drive propper..............like wot I do
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

thanks guys, i just wrote a post and lost it ??? and i'm on the way out the door so i'll be back later.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Working...
                        X