Greetings from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I'll get the spec, but it has a nice little V6 badge on the back and a BFO exhaust - and defo front wheel drive as it tried to pull the steering wheel out of my hands a few times, makes a nice squeely noise when that happens too, and smoke comes off the tyres!!!
    hehe! torque steer is mental.. must it have an LSD then? my old car had an lsd and it was front wheel drive. there was so much torque steer it was dangerous. i wouldnt let anyone put their foot down. hands hurt until i got used to it. tbh i should have locked the front diff, would have been better round corners
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hi andy how big is your suit case???? do you think you could fit,two rear quarter panels and two front wings in it for a 1st gen..............?????
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        hi andy how big is your suit case???? do you think you could fit,two rear quarter panels and two front wings in it for a 1st gen..............?????
        Ummm - I'll have a go Mark, not sure if the baggage handlers will keep them in one piece though, they are Virgins after all......
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          in florida, one night every week there is a massive classic car meet.. ive no idea where in florida but i see it on the telly. all these 3 window coupes and hot rods come out.
          enjoy having a nice time mate. i like those mitsubishi eclipses. very rare over here. i believe they are 2.0 turbo right? only front wheel drive though but supposed to be quite quick? ive never driven one, but i do like them.
          Just found the spec for the GT V6 which is what I've got....

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j...se/08/index.do

3.8L 263 bhp........yeah baby!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
          X