@ Tonyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Tonyn

Hello i saw you had some towing hooks in stock. How much are they and how much is postage for two? could not find them on your site but that might be me being thick. cheers chap. will have to organise when i can come up to get a major servis and get my fuel pump sorted!! gotta check the leave i have left at work.
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Black or chrome?

They are £12.98 ea, postage for 2 is probably £5-8, would need to pack them and weigh them.

£30ish should cover 2 all in.

Do you have bolts? If they are going on the front, the bolts supplied don't fit the Toyota threads, I can toss a couple of the right bolts if you need them, other wise use your old hook/bull bar bolts.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

that was a quick reply. I have been trying to find some to go in the back. I am making a new rear bumper out of my old tow bar (it is massive!!) could not find any that would fit the bolt hole on the bar so am going to have to drill new holes so am going to have to get some long bolts as they will have to go through the bar, which is 3", and the tow hooks. dont surpose you stock bolts that would fit that are about 4.5"?? I have just aquired a bench drill so only need to sorce a long metal bit that man enough for the job.

Comment

I can get some easily enough, the bolts in the hook packs are only 2 1/2" long, but I'll get some 4 1/2" and send them if you want. If you want to source them yourself, make sure you get decent strong ones (Grade 8.8 or above).

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
        that was a quick reply. I have been trying to find some to go in the back. I am making a new rear bumper out of my old tow bar (it is massive!!) could not find any that would fit the bolt hole on the bar so am going to have to drill new holes so am going to have to get some long bolts as they will have to go through the bar, which is 3", and the tow hooks. dont surpose you stock bolts that would fit that are about 4.5"?? I have just aquired a bench drill so only need to sorce a long metal bit that man enough for the job.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

sweet can i get two black ones with the bolts too!! gotta go to work now but if you pm me you paypal address again i will get some monie sent of to you asap. let me know how much it will be including the bolts. Thanks very much and i will be in touch about the service.

Comment

Working...
          X