No announcement yet.

Help with viewing a Surf this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey don't forget not all 2.4's have problems either !!!!
    £4000 over 6 n 1/2 years ago + minor repairs Hope I won't regret it now !!!!
    And I'm still wiv my Truck....
    Hello n Welcome n good luck wiv whatever you decide on !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Guys, thanks so much for your replies... cannot keep up as usual, it seems. I'm at work also.
      Just saw this one on Ebay:
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-Toyota-Hi...QQcmdZViewItem
      Do I want to have a look at it. although I dread doing the private sale/buying thing?
      What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Surf-wannabe
        Guys, thanks so much for your replies... cannot keep up as usual, it seems. I'm at work also.
        Just saw this one on Ebay:
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-Toyota-Hi...QQcmdZViewItem
        Do I want to have a look at it. although I dread doing the private sale/buying thing?
        What do you think?
        well worth it if you ask me but i am a 2nd gen fan myself but for that money go for it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Oh, I love the 2nd gen myself, but I understand from here that the 3rd are just that little bit better equipped machines and, indeed, newer. Also, for this money... maybe I can find someone in Gloucestershire that would like to come along for a viewing this weekend?

Comment

Its a 3rd GEN can you put up with all the Ribbing about HAIRDRESSERS.
            Its worth a look for that Price.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Surf-wannabe
              Oh, I love the 2nd gen myself, but I understand from here that the 3rd are just that little bit better equipped machines and, indeed, newer. Also, for this money... maybe I can find someone in Gloucestershire that would like to come along for a viewing this weekend?
              i'm sure someone will volunteer to go with you as they are all decent guys and gals on here.Good luck with the search
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Looks very nice how long do you intend to keep it nice and clean. must be hell getting the mud out of the dreylon
                Attached Files
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

be glad to help

well if thats what youve got your heart set on and you want someone to look over her il go with you this sunday m8 . and if anyones gonna bid that sucker down its meeeeee lol . be glad to help giss a shout if you wanna see the braintree one
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I have this for you for half the price and 76k miles if your interested???

Comment

[QUOTE=Smiler]I have this for you for half the price and 76k miles if your interested???

QUOTE]

Thanks for that... would have to say no, I'm really looking for a newer machine and also prefer the 5 doors.

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                        well if thats what youve got your heart set on and you want someone to look over her il go with you this sunday m8 . and if anyones gonna bid that sucker down its meeeeee lol . be glad to help giss a shout if you wanna see the braintree one
                        Thank you my friend, will let you know the arrangement if it's to happen. I intend to go Sat afternoon, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                          Hi again! Tried to PM or email but wouldn't let me, so hope you see this: would you be able to come to Gloucester this Saturday afternoon at all, round 2pm? Or did you mean you were available for the Braintree one only on Sunday- I'm giving that one up, I think. If the Ebay one is ok with you, where can I pick you up from? Many thanks. Mihai.
                          Last edited by Surf-wannabe; 3 October 2007, 19:35.

Comment

not gloucester

sorry fella braintree was ok as its local to me . cant help you with the other one but im sure someone will .
                            black n tan
                            black n tan
                            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                            X