No announcement yet.

forum paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just checked in with geoff the guy running tomorrows games.he said come rain hail or shine,the games will still be going on.there are no shower facilities available so please make sure that you bring a change of clothes.see you all there in the morning.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• and could you all make sure your camera batteries are fully charged, thank you much.

Comment

• Just had flash backs from platoon lol .Dont forget peeps i will be in the sj so if i am there when you get there pop over to say hello as i havent met anyone yet.See you all in the morning
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

• Originally posted by kiowa
          Just had flash backs from platoon lol .Dont forget peeps i will be in the noddy car so if i am there when you get there pop over to say hello as i havent met anyone yet.See you all in the morning
          absolutely will guvnor

(will you be wearing a hat with bells on it)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• No a hi-viz sequin thong noddy must have some street cred to drive this
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kiowa; 7 December 2007, 15:56.

Comment

No a hi-viz sequin thong noddy must have some street cred to drive this
              sweeeeeeet !!

my bro in law has a samurai and the goddam thing can climb nigh on vertical banks,zooks rock
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• woohoo bring tomorrow on can't wait, it's gonna be so much fun

Comment

• I shall be bringing squeaky along, something to use as target practice
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• just completed Resident Evil 4 clocked up 22 hours 26 minutes. All that zombie shooting has been of great practice for paintballing ha ha
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Ow what a day it never stopped raining the whole time we were there but what a laugh.A big thanks to every one for making it such a good day and it was nice to meet you all so you could give me loads of injuries
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by kiowa; 8 December 2007, 16:11.

Comment

Ow what a day it never stopped raining the whole time we were there but what a laugh.A big thanks to every one for making it such a good day and it was nice to meet you all so you could give me loads of injuries
                        What about sledges neck injury...............It looked like a big lovebite
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                          What about sledges neck injury...............It looked like a big lovebite
                          pmsl

Comment

Working...
                          X