Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump!!!!

Originally posted by surfenstein
    it starts at 9.30 and finishes at 12.30 ish.so i would advise people to be there by 9.00 am.i could of booked the whole day,but i think three or four hours of running around and being shot is enough for most people.dont forget the body armour.

Comment

• bump
      Originally posted by surfenstein
      heres the addy with a little map.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate-storm
        bump
        Thankyou will
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
          Thankyou will
          np m8 $$$$$$ it was hard work trying to find it again lol n do we know how many forum members going m8?

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate-storm
            np m8 $$$$$$ it was hard work trying to find it again lol n do we know how many forum members going m8?
            feck,ive gone and got the fetted lurgy,so im gonna be coughing and spluttering around on saturday.does every one know where they are going.???? oh and if anyone changes their mind about coming at the last minute just turn up and pay on the day,i asked if he would break this one little rule and he said yes.so hope to see a few more there on the day.come on you lot come and get shot and remove all you pent up anger and aggression,and you get to shoot will to.cant be bad can it.
            Last edited by surfenstein; 6 December 2007, 11:44.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

• can't remember what time we got to be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by sledge
                can't remember what time we got to be there?
                Originally Posted by surfenstein
                it starts at 9.30 and finishes at 12.30 ish.so i would advise people to be there by 9.00 am.i could of booked the whole day,but i think three or four hours of running around and being shot is enough for most people.dont forget the body armour.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
                  Originally Posted by surfenstein
                  cheers mate

Comment

• Are we doing any off-roading afterwards? Just wondered as my truck's at the bottom of the drive and so have to swap it for squeaky. If not then I'm taking squeaky.
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• weather dont look to good

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...cast_wind.html
                      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

• Originally posted by kiowa
                        the weathers meant to be $$$$,but i dont care im just gonna jump in the nearest big muddy puddle then start shooting.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
                          the weathers meant to be $$$$,but i dont care im just gonna jump in the nearest big muddy puddle then start shooting.
                          i'll jump in then no more muddy puddles

Comment

• Just had 3 stitches taken out of my finger, it's still a little tender so please don't shoot me there. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
                              Just had 3 stitches taken out of my finger, it's still a little tender so please don't shoot me there. Thanks
                              apparently, hand wounds are quite common in gun fights
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                                apparently, hand wounds are quite common in gun fights
                                Hmm 4 gloves over the hand are needed then

Comment

Working...
                                X