@Mudskipper n Sally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Mudskipper n Sally

I am exhausted - just wanted to say it was lovely to meet you nad thank you so much for coming along.

Thanks for lookin' after me an helpin' me down that last bit. Even if me brakes wouldn't work.

Have finally calmed down. Hubby wasn't too bad - just fed up he missed it - so we will have to do it again when he is off.

cheers for everythin'

Bibs
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

you are more than welcome

yes lets do it again soon, enjoy the pictures, if u want i can put them on a cd and post them to you or email them if you pm me your email address
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
      you are more than welcome

yes lets do it again soon, enjoy the pictures, if u want i can put them on a cd and post them to you or email them if you pm me your email address
      john

Whichever is easiest for you

Pm sent with Email address

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
        I am exhausted - just wanted to say it was lovely to meet you nad thank you so much for coming along.

Thanks for lookin' after me an helpin' me down that last bit. Even if me brakes wouldn't work.

Have finally calmed down. Hubby wasn't too bad - just fed up he missed it - so we will have to do it again when he is off.

cheers for everythin'

Bibs

How did the new exhaust perform?
        Where are the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          How did the new exhaust perform?
          Where are the photos?

The new exhaust is completely fine - in one piece an soundin good.

Ise downloadin of me phone no sure how good they will be

Comment

patience vince give me time to calm down, that last section we desended was a brown trouser one was it not bibs

Comment

patience vince give me time to calm down, that last section we desended was a brown trouser one was it not bibs
              Yup

put it this way when ya are at the back and you see the guys in front with wheels a foot in the air - I just covered me face an prayed for an Airlift.

Bldy scarey an when you are on ya own in the truck. Don't think I would have got through in one piece without ya help

Comment

it was fun til i had 7 grands worth of surf balancing on 2 wheels, still we all made it, its value may have dropped like a rock but it kudos has gained a few points

Comment

it was fun til i had 7 grands worth of surf balancing on 2 wheels, still we all made it, its value may have dropped like a rock but it kudos has gained a few points
                  Ha ha ha didn't see ya get outta that coz I had my face in me hands forgot to ask Col if he got pics of that

Comment

Working...
                  X