No announcement yet.

what do you all do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i'm ian and i'm an ex plumber, (not dead, just used to be one) and now i'm a careing person, fly me
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      Good on you Jax.I had always wanted my own farm from a kid but the way things were turning out in the 80's and 90's i changed what i was going to do and now for the last 7 years i've been on the railway
      hehe more like off the rails rich
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        Good on you Jax.I had always wanted my own farm from a kid but the way things were turning out in the 80's and 90's i changed what i was going to do and now for the last 7 years i've been on the railway
        Thanx, it's a great life, a little hard at times, especially feeding sheep in blizzards and the like, but on a summer's day it's brilliant.

Jacqueline

Comment

partical physicist
          not really , printing press mech engineer

Comment

Hi all, I clean day surgery operating theatres. not too bad, never get anything exciting left behind, just the odd tooth!!

Comment

Hi all , i'm a composite engineer working with carbon fibre , kevlar , glass fibre mainly for the aerospace industry but some motor sport and other sporting products. Previous to that i spent 10 years in the Royal Navy as a mechanic and ships diver.

Comment

I was a fully trained mechanic ,semi skilled panel beater , semi skilled auto electrician ,AA patrolperson , then an Insurance assessor/engineer. Now , for last 3 weeks , a 'mechanically minded yardperson' at a local Landscape company . I love it !!
                Last edited by Vagrant No2; 29 September 2007, 22:34.
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I make lasers.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                    I make lasers.
                    coooooooooooool
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Im an ex electrical contractor who has traded in shops, offices and factory wiring for teaching the academic side of electrics....less hours but more little sh$$s ....The electrical knowledge may be able to help some forum members but I doubt anyone will be searching for a tutor in the near future
                      Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Full time degree student in Visual Design (modern photography)
                        On call building maintenance for 3 Care homes (the things they find to block up the toilets!)
                        Part time Fire risk assessment and training officer (the things they find to block up fire escapes!)
                        Part time holistic therapist

But I'd jack it all in to be a full time Dive Master.

Comment

Just thought i would show u were geoff and i work. Its right in the middle off the forest and so lovely to work in.
                          http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...nt=cock039.flv

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...nt=cock044.flv

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...nt=cock043.flv

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...nt=cock041.flv

Sorry about the file name it actually means cockeral.
                          Last edited by Mitsy; 30 September 2007, 10:00.

Comment

I manage high risk activities, emergancy planning also and a bit of normal project management and loads of other things to keep myself busy
                            I Love Wales

Comment

I turn up at the same place as Woodzie, but i just drink coffee and smoke ciggys all day, i'm in training for management.
                              Working at last.......

Comment

I'm a 'Military EMC Test Engineer', which basically means I put various bits of military kit from radios to tanks in a test chamber and bombard it with high power radio waves to see if anything breaks.

Before this, I was in 'Missile Warning' for military helicopters, and worked on Apache, ASTOR, Nimrod, Lynx, C-130 amongst other things.
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X