X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job, Mechanical development engineer.

Job title, Works Manager

What I do, Play with robotic automation stuff

Oh, and make bits for offroad zooks,landys,surfs.........

Mark.....
    Last edited by MrE; 29 September 2007, 20:01.
    Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      I'm a computer guy. Primarily software engineer, but I also do systems admin work, tech support, build/install, and fixing computers.

I work for EDS, not a great company really, but they will persist in paying me so what can I do?
      Ive been into EDS in ABNEY HALL CHEADLE to repair the DELL stuff.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Im a industrial door engineer. fitting and maintaining all types of industrial doors and roller shutter,s sometimes do domestic stuff too...can be boring somtimes with all the driving involved.
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by animal
          just thought id start a thread as i couldnt find an old one anywhere.
          What do you do for a living, its always handy to know who does what in case you need to know anything

i am an experienced panel beater, prepper, painter, and i am currently working as a mobile S.M.A.R.T repairer, basically i drive my company van to customers address's to carry out body work repairs to their vehicles on site. the majority of work we do is bumper scuffs, vandal scratches and alloy wheel repairs.

animal

You sound just like the man I need, I've got a rust hole in my rear door ( about the size of a pack of 10 cigs) and a rust hole around the rear wheel arch.

I would like to have these repaired and painted, with the wheelarch done on steel if poss.

What do you reckon? possible? and how much do I need to save up? ballpark figure, won't hold you to it.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

i do IT support for a school. involves a bit of everything really - hardware,software,networks,ser vers,AV etc as we do the whole lot without any contractors except for fibre. oh we do the phone systems too
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I am a Radio Communications Engineer, although my current job title is Fault Management Engineer, which means that I take faults from the customer and pass them to the field engineers giving technical support where needed. It just means that I get whinged at by everybody - customers, engineers and management.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

I am an operating department practitioner. Basically i work in operating theaters with kevin and Abbi!
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

im a qualified idiot.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                    im a qualified idiot.
                    Hey Mark what qualifications do you need for that as i may train as one also
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      Hey Mark what qualifications do you need for that as i may train as one also
                      no training needed rich it comes naturally to me.its a gift i have.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        no training needed rich it comes naturally to me.its a gift i have.
                        I'll have to hang around you a bit then to get some tips on how to do it right then

You finished the pasties yet
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok for the last 14 years of my life ive been a marine engineer working for caterpillar,for the first part of my life i was a hgv technician.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                            I'll have to hang around you a bit then to get some tips on how to do it right then

You finished the pasties yet
                            what do you mean,ive been hanging round you to long and its rubbed off on me more like. no i havnt finished the pasties yet ive only eaten 4 since thursday.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

ex bus driver at 23, currently self-unemployed, soon to be a driving instructor with a bit of luck
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                                ex bus driver at 23, currently self-unemployed, soon to be a driving instructor with a bit of luck
                                You like a bit of stress then?
                                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                                X