what do you all do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you all do

just thought id start a thread as i couldnt find an old one anywhere.
    What do you do for a living, its always handy to know who does what in case you need to know anything

i am an experienced panel beater, prepper, painter, and i am currently working as a mobile S.M.A.R.T repairer, basically i drive my company van to customers address's to carry out body work repairs to their vehicles on site. the majority of work we do is bumper scuffs, vandal scratches and alloy wheel repairs.

animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

I am Currently UNEMPLOYED due to REDUNDANCY. I am A DELL Qualified Field Engineer.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I work for the forest off dean crematorium as a yud gardener as my boss calls me. When im not out side im inside doing the services or cremating . My husband is on the other side off us so he does the gardening but he also digs the graves ect. Its a great conversation stopper when people ask us what we do.We never ment it to happen this way we are both gardeners it was just unfortunate that the rest came with the job.

Comment

I am an apprentice plumber!!

Its a total laugh! Love it

long days sometimes.... other times im home early afternoon!!

Comment

My company vehical http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Picture002.jpg

Chris
          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

I play with RUBBER and Plastic....................

http://www.mahle.com/C125705E004FDAF...FHNDN116MARSEN
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hope you don't all stop talking to me but I am a , still on the street though not sitting in an office being paid the same!!
              "Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
                Hope you don't all stop talking to me but I am a , still on the street though not sitting in an office being paid the same!!
                ban him

PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm a self employed electrician and also have HGV 1, PCV and forklift licences.

all good fun some long days and lots of short days

cheers
                  Paul

Comment

relocation @ strategy placement officer

errr removal man although fully qualified tiler
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                      just thought id start a thread as i couldnt find an old one anywhere.
                      What do you do for a living, its always handy to know who does what in case you need to know anything

i am an experienced panel beater, prepper, painter, and i am currently working as a mobile S.M.A.R.T repairer, basically i drive my company van to customers address's to carry out body work repairs to their vehicles on site. the majority of work we do is bumper scuffs, vandal scratches and alloy wheel repairs.

animal
                      hehe i'll ask first whats the best way to get bramble scratches out ????

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        I would have thought T cut would do the trick,,I used it to remove the little scratches around the door locks after using the keys to unlock until i had a cat 1 system fitted no there's no scratches

Cheers
                        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          Why bother ...........i know a good hedge to drive through .....
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger
                            I would have thought T cut would do the trick,,I used it to remove the little scratches around the door locks after using the keys to unlock until i had a cat 1 system fitted no there's no scratches

Cheers
                            Paul
                            hehe paul i know about t cut but seeing as animal was a proffesional concerning car bodies thought he might know some better tricks,
                            cheers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Why bother ...........i know a good hedge to drive through .....
                              seems like everyone is missing the point of this thread lol

Comment

Working...
                              X