Side Mount Number Plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Mount Number Plate?

Ive just removed my valance from my bumper and my bash plate with a view to makin a nice stainless one, when ma new bull bar arrives.

Need to change my number plate so thought of mounting it stuck on the right hand side under headlight on bumper, alfa style, what do you think? Cool or pish?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

yeah cool
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Not a fan personally...

You could always get an "import" plate made up, the same shape as a normal UK oone (i.e. one line) but about 3/4 the size.... its legal too and BS marked. I have one on my other car.
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

thanks guys anyone else?
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

www.craigsplates.com

I used these guys, and will use again... there is a pic of the "import" plate on teh tall vs small thread
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
            www.craigsplates.com

I used these guys, and will use again... there is a pic of the "import" plate on teh tall vs small thread
            Oh yes i know the one you mean. Only thing is with a square plate, and nothing going on under the bumper of any consequence it'll look like a rabbit with buck teeth, i have a square one now and it looks absolute baws
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I drove round for about 8 months with it stuck to the pass sun visor with insulating tape, worked a treat, never got pulled, and stopped me from smashing it offroad.

Aslong as it doesn't hang below the bumper or cover the indicator it'll look cool and be legal.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                I drove round for about 8 months with it stuck to the pass sun visor with insulating tape, worked a treat, never got pulled, and stopped me from smashing it offroad.

Aslong as it doesn't hang below the bumper or cover the indicator it'll look cool and be legal.
                might offer it up to the side and see what it looks li9ke first, chheers dude
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                X