X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote On Petrolprice.com

http://www.petrolprices.com/blog/we-...-p-now-82.html
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

God, everyone just moans about the price of fuel.

A high price keeps me in a job.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

011101110100100001000001010101 00.0100010001001111.0101100101 00111101010101.010001000100111 1
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
        011101110100100001000001010101 00.0100010001001111.0101100101 00111101010101.010001000100111 1

I work in computers for an oil company, out the door with work at teh moment. the sector is so bouyant.
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I dont have a problem with fuel costs, yeah sure they aint cheap... But none of us really have a leg to stand on when our trucks are thirsty!!

But what REALLY pi$$es me off! Is the fact that sometimes its like the government want to tax us out of what we want to do!

Its an erosion (sp?) of our basic rights as people!! To own what we want, To drive when we want!

We pay taxes so our roads are well kept, looked after.... an we get sh!t all over... No one can come out an say "Your not allowed to use your car" So they want to put prices up so no one can afford to!

One of the comments on that site,.... by Amanda! Shes a damn moron!!!

I just wish we had a "live an let live" type policy! Of yeah "your free to do what you want"

I HATE the fact that we get stick just for having a 2nd propshaft!!!!

Fuel costs increase? Well if its gotta go up! then fine... but for gods sake lets make sure its not about getting people off the road.... when they have a right to be on them just as much as anyone else does!!

grrr

Comment

If everybody stopped using their own personal transport how would the government replace all the lost revenue from fuel and road tax????
            My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
              I work in computers for an oil company, out the door with work at teh moment. the sector is so bouyant.
              EXXON! ????????????????????
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

at the end of the day, what can we do (the little people)? what could we possibly do that would force some sort of change?

either as individuals or as a group, small group or large group do we actually have any options?

i think
                the answer is no
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The FRENCH & SPANISH people just go on Strike. Us BRITS dont stick Together like them.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    EXXON! ????????????????????
                    Guess again

Comment

The green tax on vehicles is nothing more than a money making scam.

Everyone knows if you want to cut down on something, you start where you can make the biggest savings. If the American’s (who produce something like 24% of the world’s emissions) where to cut down by even a third that would offset the emissions of the whole of Europe and a few other sizable countries as well.

Get the USA to accept their responsibilities and then just maybe our efforts might make a (slight) difference… until then we are just wasting our time!
                      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Good job I'm on veggie really. It's getting beyond a joke this country really, so many millions gained in fuel and road taxes yet I don't see many improvements on the roads. I used to work for a civil engineering contractor and got in a quite a few highways jobs and it was shocking to see the amount of money pi$$ed up against the wall!! A lot of projects were never carried out, even though they designed and planned (which didn't come cheap)
                        I would like to use public transport, but around here the 2 bus companies behave like squabbling kids over the more profitable routes which leaving othere areas neglected and poorly connected. There was once a good rail network in the area (the Somerset and Dorset railway) which was s$$$$ped under the Beeching axe, had the lines remained they would have formed a great sub-urban network.
                        This so called green tax is just another excuse for those with the power to line thier pockets. Probably they realised the tax money from fags and booze has dropped since the smoking ban. So somethings needed to keep the income up, and voilla the motorist will carry the can.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                          I would like to use public transport, but around here the 2 bus companies behave like squabbling kids over the more profitable routes which leaving othere areas neglected and poorly connected. There was once a good rail network in the area (the Somerset and Dorset railway) which was s$$$$ped under the Beeching axe, had the lines remained they would have formed a great sub-urban network.
                          VIVA LA REVOLUTION

I'd love to have 2 bus companies in my area. We used to have a good company call GRT, Grampian Regional Transport. It was build on public money. It monopolised the local bus routes. They turned evil, and changed their name.

They are now called First Bus. They are taking over the world, they are like a virus.

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
                            I'd love to have 2 bus companies in my area. We used to have a good company call GRT, Grampian Regional Transport. It was build on public money. It monopolised the local bus routes. They turned evil, and changed their name.

They are now called First Bus. They are taking over the world, they are like a virus.
                            The local Bournemouth bus company was owned by the council and provided a good service, although the buses were getting on a bit. They then sold them to Transdev, who cut out the least profitable services and messed everything around. The other company are Wilts and Dorset are doing just the same
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                            X