Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound deadening?
    Window tinting film?

We ran one of those Falcon EVO+ remote start alarms for a while on the other half's supra, worked fine, - plus you can program in a timed delay for glow plugs. We went for the two way LCD one. Was good. I'm tempted to put it in the surf!
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Thanks this is giving me plenty to get on with, excellent
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Sorry it aint too good, i rushed it, and the light was going, plus i did'nt want anyone seeing me taking pics and thinking i'm a nutter,
        i cut the small arch extension down as well to tidy it up, added a couple of older pics so you can see what will be visible without the valence
        Attached Files
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          Sorry it aint too good, i rushed it, and the light was going, plus i did'nt want anyone seeing me taking pics and thinking i'm a nutter,
          i cut the small arch extension down as well to tidy it up, added a couple of older pics so you can see what will be visible without the valence

from you ian thought it woulld have been £50's worth of hammerite
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

GET IT DIRTY do'nt be MARD
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

General Lee 'Dixie' air horns with a three way rocker switch to quickly go back to standard horn cos plod dont like em. LOTS of fun

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                Whats a good mod for £50.....Got a bit spare and didnt know which direction to go in, suggestions please.
                Tank of diesel?

Comment

i was going to say that!

Comment

I do love those wrap arounds, one day eh? one day. Cheers for postin the pics mate
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I like the look popeye but im not sure of the parking sign on the near side part of the bull bar.

Comment

Buy £50 worth of beer, drink a load, then sit looking at the truck. It will look bigger, harder, meaner... everything you want it to!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Buy £50 worth of beer, drink a load, then sit looking at the truck. It will look bigger, harder, meaner... everything you want it to!
                          occured to me on the way home,get some braided and extendedbrake hoses,the differnce in brake performance is ..........splendid
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nicely Done Ian.... does that mean it's Finished n drivable !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              from you ian thought it woulld have been £50's worth of hammerite

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                                Nicely Done Ian.... does that mean it's Finished n drivable !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                                Yup, up and running mate, touch wood all's ok, little on the hot side but not bad,
                                Jeep!! the sign say's "leave me alone, i'm from oldham"

Comment

Working...
                                X