Surftrain available Scotland to Cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surftrain available Scotland to Cornwall

This thread is on behalf of The Lang-Shankit Scunner as he is having probs starting threads off but can reply and pm ok.

Blairgowrie to Cornwall, via Torquay. southbound 27th October.
    A9, M74, M6, M5, Stopping Bristol, continuing 28th Oct to Torquay. 29th St Ives, 31st back to Torquay, 3rd november, back up the way, one hit. Anywhere along these routes roughly, can meet in services etc.

If anyone needs anything moved then please contact Carl via pm and not me please or add to this thread
    Last edited by stormforce; 26 September 2007, 22:35.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

just pm me or continue the thread
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

bump
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

A HAGGIS & PASTIE RUN
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          A HAGGIS & PASTIE RUN
          oh and their bridies no pasties up ere. Pasties are better doon sooth though
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Take HAGGIS to Cornishland bring PASTIES back to Scottishland
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

"oh and they're bridies, no pasties up ere. Pasties are better doon sooth though"

The reason being they put too much cheap sh*t in up there, mind the big family steak pies are fine but ripoff jock butchers want a fortune for them, I used to live in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, and the award winning butcher there should have been wearing a mask with the prices he charged. H

Comment

You'd just as well go a few extra miles and do a John O Groats to Lands End surf train
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                  You'd just as well go a few extra miles and do a John O Groats to Lands End surf train
                  That'd be the extra miles that would knacker my head i bet ya.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Well you can stop over with us and Tony can fix it for you

Seriously - if you need a nights stop over lets us know!!
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                      That'd be the extra miles that would knacker my head i bet ya.
                      nah that would probably happen 5 miles fom home
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Well you can stop over with us and Tony can fix it for you

Seriously - if you need a nights stop over lets us know!!
                        Thanks very much for the offer, I normally do it in a oner but were meetin pals in bristol and staying in a s$$$$ey hotel for the night. Im goin nowhere above 60 mph all the way.

Never attempted in the surf yet but here goes. I think shell be fine.

Cheers for that, nice to have this little community aint it?
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                          Thanks very much for the offer, I normally do it in a oner but were meetin pals in bristol and staying in a s$$$$ey hotel for the night. Im goin nowhere above 60 mph all the way.

Never attempted in the surf yet but here goes. I think shell be fine.

Cheers for that, nice to have this little community aint it?
                          You'll be fine - just keep and eye on your water level
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                            You'll be fine - just keep and eye on your water level
                            Ive got a supplementary temp gauge aswell. Heres hopin. Thanks again
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Surf Train Available Scotland To Cornwall And Back

Surftrain available Scotland to Cornwall

Blairgowrie to Cornwall, via Torquay. southbound 27th October.
                              A9, M74, M6, M5, Stopping Bristol, continuing 28th Oct to Torquay. 29th St Ives, 31st back to Torquay, 3rd november, back up the way, one hit. Anywhere along these routes roughly, can meet in services etc.

If anyone needs anything moved then please contact Carl via pm and not me please or add to this thread
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X